X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Own Chel$ki...liverpool Forever

C.L is our birthright !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Re: We Own Chel$ki...liverpool Forever

Wait ... and see who the other finalist is first nuh? I'm quite certain unuh a pray that the best team in Europe nuh come thru.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL I read your response up top ..(Kakaed) , so yuh subconsciously have ceeded it to A.C Milan or is it conscious , ITS OUR BIRTHRIGHT!!!!!!!!>>>>POOL FOREVER READY TO PAINT THE TOWN IN TRUE RED!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I've conceeded nothing. Kaka is an amazing player and is very capable of spoling the party. I have no problem giving respect where it is deserved.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

O.K MR ..KAKAED...lol

Comment

Tell dem fi me X - WE ARE THE GREATEST -- I was just in London last week and went to the disappointing game at Stamford Bridge. To lose among all those makeshift supporters (they gave out these stupid little plastic flags because no body that support chelski has their own rag) was gut-wrenching...but I had a feeling.

By the way, Lazie, what you think Terry whispered to Gerrard at the end ... I think it was...

"I was going to bruck Ronaldo and Rooney foot in the FA Cup final fi unu...but...chu...me nah badda...unu ago beat dem same way"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH CAMPEONES
            THE ONE AND ONLY
            WE'RE LIVERPOOL

THEY SAY OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED WERE NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE
            BUT SCOUSERS RULE THE COUNTRY LIKE WE'VE ALWAYS DONE BEFORE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH CAMPEONES
            THE ONE AND ONLY
            WE'RE LIVERPOOL

....see it deh...Athens...here we come.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

UEFA Champions League
              Reds head for Athens
              Liverpool players celebrate their penalty shootout win over Chelsea at Anfield on Tuesday. The semi-final win sees the Reds into their second UEFA Champions League final in three years.
              (AFP) PAUL ELLIS

(AFP) 01 May 2007

Five-time champions Liverpool reached the UEFA Champions League final on Tuesday after beating Chelsea 4-1 on penalties after the tie ended 1-1 on aggregate.

Liverpool had levelled the clash through Daniel Agger in the 22nd minute - Chelsea won the first leg 1-0 - while the hosts had a goal by Dirk Kuyt ruled out in the first-half of extra-time for offside.

Kuyt, though, had the last laugh as he rifled home the decisive penalty after Pepe Reina had saved two of Chelsea's penalties by Arjen Robben and Geremi.

For inspirational captain Steven Gerrard it was a nice way to respond to Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho's remarks that Liverpool were a 'little' side.

"Jose Mourinho has been a credit to English football," said Gerrard. "However he makes us laugh some times.
              "It was a bit disrespectful to call us a little club, yeah a little club that has reached two European Cup finals in three years."

Mourinho, whose position at the club has been linked to success in the Champions League, refused to accept that his team had been beaten by the better side - even though Liverpool hit the bar through Kuyt, and saw two great efforts saved by Petr Cech.

"There are not many words to be said at this moment, it is the kind of moment when everybody tries to be strong," said the Portuguese handler, who won the Champions League with Porto in 2004.
              "They (the Chelsea players) have a lot of reasons to be proud of themselves.
              "We were the best team even against a team that just plays for the Champions League. We were the only side who tried to win over 90 to 120 minutes."

Benitez, who guided Liverpool to victory two years ago, winning again on penalties over AC Milan after coming back from 3-0 down, was typically understated.
              "Yes every player and supporter were heroes," he said. "We were confident because we had players who practise penalties every session, at least three of them."

Liverpool celebrate Daniel Agger's goal in the first half.(AFP)CARL DE SOUZA

A special night
              Kuyt, who had said on Sunday that they regarded Mourinho as a laughing stock in the Liverpool dressing room because of his increasingly laughable comments, said it was almost like a dream.

"It is very special for me, my first final in my first year at Liverpool," said the Dutch international striker. "We believed in it. Pepe was marvellous."

Reina, who had also been the hero in Liverpool's shootout victory over West Ham in last season's FA Cup final saving three of the four penalties, was typically modest. "It was an important win. We've reached the last step and now we must climb it," he said.

Gerrard, though, paid the Spanish 'keeper a rich compliment.
              "Pepe is the best goalkeeper in the world. I am not just saying it because he is standing there. We knew all about him before he came here and his ability at saving penalties."

Gerrard, who was ice cool in taking his penalty, said the victory was right up there with the most memorable nights at Anfield.
              "It is obviously one of the best. To go and do it again after being a goal down is special," he remarked. "The atmosphere helped, as did the manager's tactics. (You have) got to give the players credit, we stepped over the line and fought for every ball together."

Liverpool will meet either AC Milan or Manchester United in the final on 23 May in Athens.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Paul, Terry was too busy crying to be thinking about anything else. I'm yet to hear from Sourinho. I guess him speechless.

Comment

I heard/felt the liverpool ROAR all the way in NYC sitiing in front of my T.V with a SONY HOME THEATRE SYSTEM i was in heaven

Comment

You missed the exchange...he pulled Gerrard close and whispered in his ear. No matta...the BEST team won.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X