X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho believes Blues were best ..JOKE OF THE DAY

Mourinho believes Blues were best

Mourinho tells his players to applaud the fans after the defeat at Anfield
    Manager Jose Mourinho felt Chelsea did not deserve their penalty shoot-out defeat against Liverpool in the Champions League semi-final.
    The Londoners were beaten 4-1 on spot-kicks after Liverpool cancelled out Chelsea's 1-0 first-leg lead.

"It is a moment when everybody has to be strong," he said. "My players have a lot of reasons to be proud.

"We were the best team today, even against a team only playing for the Champions League."

News conference: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho

He added: "In extra-time we were the only team who tried to win, but football is like that and the penalty shoot-out is part of the game.

"My players did a great run in the Champions League."

Mourinho also denied that his pre-match spat with Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez helped inspire Liverpool to victory.

He added: "I respected Liverpool always in my words. I don't need to say more and today I think the best team was Chelsea."
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Re: Mourinho believes Blues were best ..JOKE OF THE DAY

What a first class jackass. This is why I love Rafa, he is class, not trash like this idiot. All I can say is were it not for Liverpool, Maureen would have a job at Chelski next year, now he will no doubt leave England. Good riddance. He's not good for the game.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I cant believe that they might potential end up with one piece of silverware , if they loose the F.A cup and we have 2 pieces of silverware, that thing we won at the beginning of the season and of course the C.L. title...WOW!

If they do win the F.A cup and we win the C.L league then i can say we were the most succesful club in EUROPE this season because Man U and Chel$ki would only have won one title while we won 2

correction chelsea would have won 2 , some no name title and the F.A cup .
      Last edited by Sir X; May 1, 2007, 10:05 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He called us a little Club ... I think he is though from a comical point of view.

GERRARD HAILS BRILLIANT REDS
        Paul Eaton 01 May 2007
        Steven Gerrard hailed his teammates after the Reds booked their place in the Champions League final.
        Daniel Agger's goal in normal time was enough to cancel out Joe Cole's first leg opener and then Pepe Reina proved to be the hero from the penalty spot as he kept out efforts from Arjen Robben and Geremi to leave Dirk Kuyt to net the winning kick and take the Reds to another final.

"The first time round was special but to do it again after being a goal down to a magnificent team like Chelsea. It is unbelievable - together we achieved it," said Gerrard.

"The atmosphere helped, the managers' tactics, everything was spot on. But we crossed the line and we stuck together.

Gerrard also admitted the pre-match comments from Jose Mourinho helped spur the Reds on.

"That's Jose for you - he's been a credit to English football, he makes us laugh now and then," he added.

"I think he was a bit disrespectful calling us a little club. Two finals in three years - not bad for a little club."

Kuyt added: "It was very special for me - it will be my first final in my first year at Liverpool.

"We just believed in it. Pepe was fabulous."
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'm cracking up! Maureen! Classic!!!

Chelsea was the "best" (sic) team. Somebody give that man (or whatever Maureen happens to be ) a refresher course in the language!

So, the "worst" team is in the CL final. And it's a little club as well. (Reminds of the Penn Relays and their "Small Schools" finals.)

Imagine when Liverpool becomes a big club! Death!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X