RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody going to work tomorrow in Cardiff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester City only lost once after leading in the Premier League throughout the whole of the last campaign but have won only one of their four away games against newly promoted sides since the start of last season.

They play Hull next......
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      "National holiday" will be declared! LOL... unless of course a miracle happens!

BTW, Pleasant good morning HL and Bricktop...
      PR, do you know what happens to anyone who punches ABOVE their weight division?

Want some football (EPL) team examples?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, Tell me what happens please.
        Peter R

Comment

Here is the link - you will have to log in with your satellite or cable provider login I believe - if you have Directv, the channels are 491-495 and 220 for live games. Tomorrow's game is 220. http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You were correct, sir.
            It was on re-play as Match of the Day...and very entertaining it was.
            Frazier Campbell could have scored 4. ...we shall have to see how he does as the season goes on.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              HL, Tell me what happens please.
              Simply, it's one team punching above it's weight (limit).

This not new. Cardiff like most promoted teams is still running on adrenaline.

Remember Blackpool (and others).

I rest my case.

Thanks.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Karl no striker ever always scores all of his chances.....let's get that out of the way

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Karl no striker ever always scores all of his chances.....let's get that out of the way
                  You did say, "let's"...
                  ...but if you know we agree on that, why the post?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Waiting on/for Bricktop myself...

Comment

I hear you but to knock out your side is quite a feat!

Let's see how the season pans out.

Good luck to everyone! well, almost everyone
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X