Paul Marin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin

I notice Liverpool is top of the league with 2 clean sheets and no recent rant from X bout youth coach blaah blaah!! How things of changed.

Top or second? But anyway, the one nil score lines are a bit worrisome.And what a cracker of a goal by Sturridge!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      I notice Liverpool is top of the league with 2 clean sheets and no recent rant from X bout youth coach blaah blaah!! How things of changed.
      Don't mind X - he is a Rafa-ite...no one will ever be good enough for Liverpool other than Rafa in his books. As I said before, Rodgers could walk on water and X would tell the world sey Rodgers cyan swim.

I read Peter's post about the 1-0 wins being a bit worrisome (and we're second, but I'll take it). I think what is encouraging is that we are grinding out wins that would have previously been draws...albeit thanks to Minolet's heroics. It is the late game lapses that worry me most. Had it not been for Minolet, we would have dropped 4 points already, but...as you know, any team with intent has to win ugly now and again. Let's see if we can make it three on the trot next weekend against the unmentionables. I hope Chelsea beat dem up likkle bit (and draw) fi we.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Top or second? But anyway, the one nil score lines are a bit worrisome.And what a cracker of a goal by Sturridge!
        Not gonna argue, 2nd or joint top it doesn't matter. Keeping clean sheets and winning games is what Liverpool are doing. Great goal by Sturridge, he is technically the best English striker and his goalscoring record since he joined Liverpool have been phenominal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Not gonna argue, 2nd or joint top it doesn't matter. Keeping clean sheets and winning games is what Liverpool are doing. Great goal by Sturridge, he is technically the best English striker and his goalscoring record since he joined Liverpool have been phenominal.
          Potential, Dunny!
          Rooney is all alone at the top of the class.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Sturridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Rooney
          Last edited by Karl; August 26, 2013, 11:54 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Worrisome, in the end it is 3 points. What is there to worry about? Oh yeah .... as Chronixx would say ... "Here comes trouble, here comes the danger!"
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X