There is a lot of talk about Man City, Chelsea,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a lot of talk about Man City, Chelsea,

Liverpool etc ..... does anyone notice they STRONG team AVB has put together at Spurs? I guess Scaly Spurs soon return to brag.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

strong team but idiot coach...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      But wait, since when Pellegrini start coach Spurs?
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
        But wait, since when Pellegrini start coach Spurs?
        .. damn why yuh duh Bricktop suh?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

idiot coach based on ?

Comment

Where is the proof? That 1-0 win that the ref gave to them over the weekend???

The proof is in the pudding. Make we see how they progress.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ask Chelsea's TD...he will fill you in

Comment

Sass, this thing no play pon paper, Spurs will continue to look up at Arsenal backside!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  .. damn why yuh duh Bricktop suh?
                  How yu mean man? Bricktop a mi bredren. Nuh muss de man muss get a BOX every now and then to keep him in check? lol....
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Ask Chelsea's TD...he will fill you in
                    What? Roman staying in Russia and picking the team? Spurs didn't beat MU is decades, until AVB took over. Give the man some credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      What? Roman staying in Russia and picking the team? Spurs didn't beat MU is decades, until AVB took over. Give the man some credit.
                      So that overshadows his failures? Come on man...he employed questionable tactics and justifiably paid the price for it...

Comment

So that overshadows his failures? Come on man...he employed questionable tactics and justifiably paid the price for it...
                        ... yet .... look at what he did with Spurs?

Comment

Harry Redknapp did a better job with Spurs than he did...

Comment

A how spurs get so rich all of a sudden???
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              A how spurs get so rich all of a sudden???
                              All of a sudden? You no see dem have 85 million pound player fi go out and balance the book. Did you not know that Spurs owner is one of the richest men in Britain or shall i say The Bahamas.

Comment

Working...
                              X