Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul you coming to the Atl Soccer Classic

this weekend?

Some teams I think will be playing at my youths club. SSA is in it. SSA Paulding is our branch. My youths can't play till next year.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    this weekend?

Some teams I think will be playing at my youths club. SSA is in it. SSA Paulding is our branch. My youths can't play till next year.
    No - we are only going to CASL and to Jefferson Cup out of state. Good luck to your boys.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

sorry your team not making it. Woulda take the boys to watch your daughter play.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        sorry your team not making it. Woulda take the boys to watch your daughter play.
        Thanks Sass - that would have been nice. They would have gotten to see a DESTROYER in action.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Does that mean my younger nephew would be on the sidelines??
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X