Boring Football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Football!

Scaly, you said you recorded yesterday's game. Talk the truth, yuh fast forward to the shoot out right?

After leaving work I went to the lobby expecting the usual crowd around the TVs for a CL game. To my amazement there were 2 viewers a Chelsea fan (in his jersey) looking uncomfortable and a Korean youth. I made 3 and a Manu fan came by to make 4.

After 10 minutes I understood that it wasn't because it was finals time, but it was because it was the 2 MOST BORING TEAMS on display. I'm glad I wasn't using this game to introduce football to a new comer. By the 70th minute I walked away expecting to reach home in time for the penalty shootout. So said ... so done.

Any, big up to Livapool.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: Boring Football!

THAT GAME WAS X CITING did you hear the liverpool ROAR ? It was a tactical briliant game which we dominated .

Hard to do against 500 million (half a bil) of the worlds best.That midfield tussle was one of the best I have ever seen watching our defence LOCK DOWN DROGBA, giving him one clear attempt on goal is a feat in itself.

Watching Eissen adapt to control Crouch was incredible but they couldnt control KUYT , remember its his 1st season.Gerrad was gerrad , Pennant won the battle against Cole , a regular english L.B while he has been over looked repeatedly in the england camp.

Mascherramo has arrived Xcellent cover for Sissoko, did West ham really have the man a ride the pine, a man who is now in the C.L league final and they on thier way to relegation, enviroment is a hell of a thing.

Zenden , I cant see why he is so criticised , he played well , Rafa brought him on for a speedy physical game to deal with Robben , any tactical genius could see that , and he won that battle.

It was beautifull , i t was anfield , dont hate , just appreciate.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Liverpool fans will say it was exciting after unuh won the snoozefest. Games like this, the teams should pay the fans for wasting their time.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is today the day , You and the Man U crew get Kakayed ? I wish I had the desire to watch the game but like you the outcome has already been foretold.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You and Profit Phinn a fren? My team bringing it tuh dem ... lets see if Milan can survive the Shock and Awe!

Comment

NO XCUSES LATA ... I will be here about 6.Pm

Comment

Manure are in deep sh*t. They are down 2-0 at half time, but this is Milan we're talking about...we all know what they can do with a commanding lead...but wait...I must be fair...a commanding lead against a BETTER SIDE...clearly, that's not what they face today Lazie...tek you bussass bwoy.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

45 minutes leff ... mek we see how dat guh nuh? If my side get knockout ... I'm MAN enUff fi tek the heat.

Comment

Hope you'll disappear like Mexx for a while!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why? Yuh want a forum wid everybody a say the same thing? It appears so.

Comment

Manure is not out of this. One stupid mistake by Milan and it's game on.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well Luther Vandross have a song called, "Its Over Now!"

Comment

Sorry - I misspoke...they are DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD DDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Take you bussarse and go home my youth...this is for the big time...not fi unuh No matter, you had a good season...you can still get a double.

Comment

Working...
                            X