Didier Drogba is on confident blackman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didier Drogba is on confident blackman

Him cream him head then split the ends and curl them ! WOW !

Thank god I grew up in Jamaica during Manley's time.

Lazie to answer u ? I went home and watched the game from start to fininsh...well "my finish" my DVR only recorded 90 mins and 20 mins of overtime so I missed the shootout.

Liked the game still, was a very tight good old fashion football game where man to man marking was the highlight and mistakes would get punished.
    Last edited by Scaly Spurs; May 2, 2007, 09:53 AM. Reason: grammer

Re: Didier Drogba is on confident blackman

Should be "Didier Drogba is one confident blackman" ...sorry

Comment

Re: Didier Drogba is one confident blackman

ESPN Classic rebroadcasts all Champion League games at 5:00 and 7:00pm on the same day the game is aired live. Figget the tape/dvr ting 'cause yu might miss suppen.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

DVR is a must for those of us who still find ourselves at work at 5PM EST. 5P in NY or on the east coast is 4 PM in Kansas City, so the replay would have started an hour before I left work. If you ass another 45 minutes of commute home, then you get the picture.

One only have to set the DVR to record another 30 minutes and you cool.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I couldn't live without mine -- I DVR everygame even when I am right in front of the TV. Amazing technolgy.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X