Arsenal posse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    DWL !!! no Paul....I wont do what you did, when you won the league !!
    Yow...u know how much time I want to come out of retirement but mi don't want fi embarrass unu again? Cho..me tief di league? Unu too dyam easy fi beat I will never forget that year though, all a unu did a crown Norburgundy(?) with the title, but sey wah, as soon as mi get rid ah the female distraction and focus on winning - BRAPS! Me jus' pass him out in the last week like Lance Armstrong on steroids! All you and Jangle still don't know how dat happen
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Yow...u know how much time I want to come out of retirement but mi don't want fi embarrass unu again? Cho..me tief di league? Unu too dyam easy fi beat I will never forget that year though, all a unu did a crown Norburgundy(?) with the title, but sey wah, as soon as mi get rid ah the female distraction and focus on winning - BRAPS! Me jus' pass him out in the last week like Lance Armstrong on steroids! All you and Jangle still don't know how dat happen
      you are so right...all now mi nuh wah happen...somehow you just zoops pass wi, must steroids like FLO JO , coz you just retired right away.
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Defensively we were...but you forgot that we never forgot attack!
        Frankly we should have scored at least 4 more times. I was terribly worried that Loris' brilliance and our failure to release our 'free man' more times than we did was going to come back and bite us in the arse in those last 15 minutes...even so in those last 15 minutes we countered (counter-attacked) and should have scored at least once.

Damn lucky Spurs!!! ...or GUNNERS were just being GUNNERS creating and failing to finish.

Dunny, for you - Giroud scored an exquisite and brilliant goal!

Our TEAM...forget our failure to score more...considering the season has just started...looked well organized and composed plus we were masterful in midfield. Looking forward with great expectations!

In Wenger we trust!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Wenger finished the game with 6 defenders. It's is Arsenal we talking bout. Other than tier lastmFA Cup win, when last Arsenal played so defensive? Give the coach some credit.
          nooooo Lazie, you have it wrong !! there were no other choices on the bench.
          Who was left on the bench were 3 teenagers, the experienced players were all defenders, Sagna and Moreal, the choice was obvious.
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            you are so right...all now mi nuh wah happen...somehow you just zoops pass wi, must steroids like FLO JO , coz you just retired right away.
            Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

1-0

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X