Usain Bolt sends angry message to Moyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt sends angry message to Moyes

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/us...e-midfielder/?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

• 01 De Gea
    • 03 Evra
    • 04 Jones (Valencia - 37' )
    • 05 Ferdinand
    • 15 Vidic
    • 11 Giggs (Hernandez - 73' )
    • 16 Carrick Booked
    • 18 Young Booked (Nani - 63' )
    • 19 Welbeck
    • 23 Cleverley Booked
    • 20 Van Persie Booked
    Cant disagree with what he says looking at today line-up. Been saying it for years MU midfield is average and the players highlighted dont have that needed edge imo.

And what happen to Kagawa. Him injured?

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
      • 01 De Gea
      • 03 Evra
      • 04 Jones (Valencia - 37' )
      • 05 Ferdinand
      • 15 Vidic
      • 11 Giggs (Hernandez - 73' )
      • 16 Carrick Booked
      • 18 Young Booked (Nani - 63' )
      • 19 Welbeck
      • 23 Cleverley Booked
      • 20 Van Persie Booked
      Cant disagree with what he says looking at today line-up. Been saying it for years MU midfield is average and the players highlighted dont have that needed edge imo.

And what happen to Kagawa. Him injured?
      Why is Carrick's name highlighted? How many EPL title have MU won with the much underrated Carrick playing in midfield?

As for Kagawa I couldn't say. He is yet to feature, no wonder Dortmund want him back.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gazx, just read the Kawaga was seen boarding a plane to PAris. Is joining PSG? No, connecting flight to Japan.

Comment

If this is not a hoax...I think someone like Bolt should just cool.

I Don't like Man U, but they played a great game against Liverpool. If ManU had scored there would be no criticism . No call for creative mid-fielder.

Want and example? If Arsenal had lost against Spurs...the "HEXperts" would crawl out of the wood-werk......

One more example:If Liverpool had lost--- X the forum football X-pert would X-press his views why Rogers is a youth coach...not good enough to be the senior coach for the scouser team Liverpool.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I Don't like Man U, but they played a great game against Liverpool. If ManU had scored there would be no criticism . No call for creative mid-fielder.

Want and example? If Arsenal had lost against Spurs...the "HEXperts" would crawl out of the wood-werk......

One more example:If Liverpool had lost--- X the forum football X-pert would X-press his views why Rogers is a youth coach...not good enough to be the senior coach for the scouser team Liverpool.
            Wait, you are putting Bolt's concern for his club in the same class as X's criticism of Rodgers? Wow! Personally, I think X could learn a thing or two from Bolt. The big man neva cry down the manager, neva talk 'bout "Slurgie woulda do dis or dat", or cuss off the owners, him jus' sey "sign a creative midfielder - now!"...when since X ever put forward any such insight?

And by the way - I am going to rewatch the game tonight to see if I agree that Manu** played a great game. I was not watching the game with enough ease to be as analytical as I would have liked to have been.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

We didn't do enough to get behind the Liverpool defense. They had a lot of possession but didn't bother Liverpool. The side looked better when Nani came on. Truth be told when Pool score I sat back and wanted to see the reaction ... nothing came until the 2nd half.

Comment

BoyU was passable...but 'pool should have scored at least 2 more if your goal-scorer had just played good TEAM by releasing his TEAM-mates on goal on at least 2 occasions.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie, what is going on with Kagawa ?

seems that in the absence of Rooney, they needed his creativity.
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                    Lazie, what is going on with Kagawa ?

seems that in the absence of Rooney, they needed his creativity.
                    Twan, I have no idea. Maybe Moyes forgot he was a member of the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Why is Carrick's name highlighted? How many EPL title have MU won with the much underrated Carrick playing in midfield?

As for Kagawa I couldn't say. He is yet to feature, no wonder Dortmund want him back.
                      Ref Carrick; A car wid punctured tyre can still drive. Replace tyre, and the car performs even better.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                        Ref Carrick; A car wid punctured tyre can still drive. Replace tyre, and the car performs even better.
                        LOL, Chelsea have Lampard, Liverpool have Gerrard, Fulham have Parker, which of hose players have more league titles than Carrick? Why was Carrick named in EPL team of the year? Punctured tire ...Good one still.

Comment

Carrick gives a good account of himself when fielded as a trailer for Kawaga.It is an intriguing combination.

Comment

Working...
                          X