Remember When Gyal U Fanboys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember When Gyal U Fanboys...

used to talk about their team in terms of CL...look pon dem now...a side might just end up
    Last edited by Bricktop; September 1, 2013, 02:43 PM.

Sass say fi gi di man time ,maybe if im sell out half a di winning side and buy another half, dem might come round.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The season is way too early IMO for anyone to be posturing... not saying anyone is, just talking in general. I wouldn't be too quick to write off the "unmentionables" as Paul sometimes refers to them... closer to Christmas or soon after the fog will begin to clear.
      Peter R

Comment

Did we dominate Chelsea and Pool last season when we won the EPL comfortably?

Comment

Dominate ? wha kinda spin diss ROCK , the question is how much did you win ? Now yuh a look at domination , unnuh reach youth coach levels quick , you and Paul will make good company.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That was then , this is now... nuh suh unuh tell wi de las' few 'ear dem? Anyway... mek wi si wha ah guh 'appen...
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              used to talk about their team in terms of CL...look pon dem now...a side might just end up
              Suh MU lose a game and all a roach dem crawl out of the woodwork? Good to see back on the forum Bricktop. Good to see X back as a Liverpool fan.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My point is we won the EPL without winning the head to head games against Pool.Pool beating Man U may be inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.
                Merely revisiting the historical facts-obtw-the bagga rah rah existed back then-it was to no avail-wasn't it?
                So you passed a sleeping lion and you were unharmed.

Comment

When was I not on the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    My point is we won the EPL without winning the head to head games against Pool.Pool beating Man U may be inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.
                    Merely revisiting the historical facts-obtw-the bagga rah rah existed back then-it was to no avail-wasn't it?
                    So you passed a sleeping lion and you were unharmed.
                    You forgot that you beat us last year with the tiefin dive from Valencia at Anfield that lead to the penalty...the second game at OT you won 2-1 with goals from VP and Vidic - Sturridge scored for us. You are correct though that Liverpool beating Manu** is inconsequential, of greater consequence to us are City, Arsenal, and Chelski.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      You are correct though that Liverpool beating Manu** is inconsequential, of greater consequence to us are City, Arsenal, and Chelski.
                      Ouch...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        Ouch...
                        Dem too dyam facety and as one of my primary school teechas used to say "puff up".
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

X has always been a liverpool fan , since when not agreeing with the direction of the club made one not a fan , I didnt like H&G and Hodgson did it make me not a fan back then ? ...like all the othes who didnt .

Because I dont line up behind the youth coach , I am not a fan and view FSG with suspecting eyes, that makes me not a fan , you will soon rail against Moyes , and i wont question your loyalty to Man U , sanity yes , loyalty no.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            X has always been a liverpool fan , since when not agreeing with the direction of the club made one not a fan , I didnt like H&G and Hodgson did it make me not a fan back then ? ...like all the othes who didnt .

Because I dont line up behind the youth coach , I am not a fan and view FSG with suspecting eyes, that makes me not a fan , you will soon rail against Moyes , and i wont question your loyalty to Man U , sanity yes , loyalty no.
                            Which rolling stone declared himself a Man City fan, then a Cheslea fan and now a Napoli fan? I see you come full circle and is back on the kop waggon.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Which rolling stone declared himself a Man City fan, then a Cheslea fan and now a Napoli fan? I see you come full circle and is back on the kop waggon.
                              I am glad u were the one that said it, for a moment there, I thought I was missing something. No mine him yaw sah...talk 'bout looking at FSG with suspecting eyes, I am watching X same way...me done tell Peter fi sik di dawg dem pon him if him start put him goat mout' back pon de club. You notice since him gawn to City-Chelsea-Napoli, we have been doing jus' fine!

Comment

Working...
                              X