RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off topic - Sturridge is too easily satisfied.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic - Sturridge is too easily satisfied.

After scoring he took his foot off the gas...and also made some dumb plays at keeping the ball and trying to do too much rather than set up his TEAMmates in on goal. Fool-fool ting, dat!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

i would have LOVED to see you dueing your playing days. i am thinking you played a perfect game EVERY game!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nope!
      There was one game (of many I was not on form) where it sounded to me like the entire crowd keep shouting to me -
      tek aff yuh shorts and cum affa di fiel!!!
      Neva felt so low in my entire life!!!

...but on song or not-so-good or even awful...I always tried to play TEAM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

suh when yuh trying to play "team" and yuh not on song ... how that work out?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          big question dat ~!
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            ...failing at it!
            Passes go astray too often. ...but attempting to do the right thing is never off.
            In the referenced match, Liverpool vs BoyU, for long...very long periods Daniel Sturridge was not even trying to do the right thing. It was as if he cared only in seeking glory.

Gamma, there is a difference in attempting to play TEAM and not even trying to assist your TEAMmates or attempting to use your teammates in/for the best interest of TEAM.

Comment

tek aff yuh shorts and cum affa di fiel!!!
              Jamaica had gays in the 1950's?

Comment

...you ride this 'gay thing' so much?
                What was it Shakespeare said, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"?

Comment

King Karl...stop.

Sturridge played a very good game. He is simply your typical striker.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You didn't watch 1970 WC final? or you too young? Tostao had to run for his life... draws an all come off when the crowd rushed on the field for souvenirs. In Karl's case it sounded like they wanted the shorts to beat him with...
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      King Karl...stop.

Sturridge played a very good game. He is simply your typical striker.
                      Showed he has the potential to play a far better game!
                      Scored a good goal...but...???

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        You didn't watch 1970 WC final? or you too young? Tostao had to run for his life... draws an all come off when the crowd rushed on the field for souvenirs. In Karl's case it sounded like they wanted the shorts to beat him with...
                        I think you are right... Felt like they want my head!

Comment

I always figured that you don't know ball. The crowd must have shared my thinking.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Karl, I agree with you. He had more than one chance to set up Aspas and Coutinho during the game. He seemed to think he had to be the one scoring even though a simple touch on a give and go would have split the defense. Sterling disappointed me as well in injury time, while he took a nice shot in a 3 v 3 break, a simple pass to Alberto would have left Vidic with two attackers to contend with. I get insanely frustrated by players that hold on to the ball instead of releasing their teammates. It will be interesting to see how he and Suarez play together when that day comes.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Karl's speed across the ground after that match must have been of legendary proportion

Comment

Working...
                              X