Man U one little buy ...lol...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    I am glad to see you back to your Xuberant self. I just need you to pick a team now early in the season. There are many spaces open on the bandwagon of Chel$ki, Mansh!tty, Gummers and Loserfool. Oh wait....I forgot about Spurs.
    Tek Liverpool offa dat deh list!!! We nuh want him come jinx we!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Tek Liverpool offa dat deh list!!! We nuh want him come jinx we!!!
      Oh no Mr. Marin. Xuberant is a Loserfool fanatic through and through even though he has flirted with the other two skettels Chel$ki and Mansh!try. His false pride is holding him back from declaring his unbridled love for your likkle team. He will soon get over that and when he does, you should open your arms and welcome him back into your folds like the lost sheep he has been.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Oh no Mr. Marin. Xuberant is a Loserfool fanatic through and through even though he has flirted with the other two skettels Chel$ki and Mansh!try. His false pride is holding him back from declaring his unbridled love for your likkle team. He will soon get over that and when he does, you should open your arms and welcome him back into your folds like the lost sheep he has been.
        Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Guys, I told you so. It could get worse. I the KOP beat us in the next match, I am going to start walking alone because the Man U faithful here seem to be in denial.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Re-read this please.

Comment

Yes, as I said, Rooney saw it coming.

Comment

Working...
              X