Not that it matters, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that it matters, but....

U.S. MNT FIFA World Cup Qualifier against Jamaica on Oct. 11 in Kansas City Sold Out !!!

– A sellout crowd will witness the USA’s final home match in 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying when they host Jamaica on Oct. 11 at Sporting Park in Kansas City, Kan. Kickoff is set for 5:30 p.m. CT,
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The US could be playing Aruba these days and it will be sold out - that's a common trait of "waggonism"...we had it in Jamaica in '98.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Guess that unlike me you shall be there...and also to see your well prepared USA dust out our underprepared Reggae Boyz?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That's not even the point Karl. Real football countries SUPPORT their team...no matter what.

I have heard real football fans singing song dedicated to when their team is beaten.

Yes Mexico will sometimes boo their team...but they ALWAYS show support.

Marin stated it correctly when he used the term "waggonism".
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yes we are waggonist because our football has never really developed over the years. Outside the Miracle of 98, Jamaica's football has never reached any heights beyond the Caribbean. The core die-hard fans like myself are not enough to have anyone believe that Jamaica is a "real" footballing country. At this point, I am feeling very disillusioned about the state of our football. I am begging for someone to talk me down from the edge of giving up, but so far, nobaddy naw faat pon me.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X