No announcement yet.

GUNNERS striker - Nicklas Bendter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunny I hope you are right. mi nuh like the bredda like how yu nuh like Fillani... As the general on the site would say.. RUCKS!!

Comment

I did not say i didn't like Fellaini, my problem with Fellaini is that he is a better player when deployed as a forward. He is way overrated as a central midfield player because of his positioning, mobility and passing ability. In the case of Bendtner, i have been watching him since 2004 from his academy and reserve team days and any Arsenal fan who watches youth football will tell you that if this youth had kept his feet on the ground and concentrated on his football he would've been a hit at Arsenal.
      Why do you think Wenger gave him a long lucrative contract? His development was going really well until he signed that nice contract and then fast cars and self hype came into it. I think Wenger created the monster by rewarding him too early. It is not too late for him to make his mark. A little reminder of what he can do:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLnVCHEECM

Comment

Agreed!
        ...we needed to keep him. Hey, at some time during the season injury
        (bad)luck could have him the only available striker.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Bendtner will do fine as a back up striker, he didn't really get the chance to prove himself. He is a centre forward but was played wide far too often, he is a better player than a lot of people give him credit for.
          You do not know how hard I am ing for you to be right!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...l-boy-at-heart-

Comment

Good to see the big man back in the Denmark team and scoring goals again
              scored both Denmark's goals in their 2-2 draw with Italy.

Comment

Working...
              X