Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect to Alex Ferguson, though some say SENILE

Mr Ferguson stick to your beliefs

What a conundrum I find myself in, the good news is my hopeful plan is working out
    FLAIR FOOTBALL ALWAYS and I will defend that style and cheer the team, no matter the side, even if its my enemy.

Again to reiterate my hope for the season since Big Side is out of all trophies is.
    (1) Boy U to win the EPL and maybe to my lesser emotional extent the FA Cup
    (2) AC Milan to win the Champions league.

... but I digress.
    Ferguson has demanded another huge effort for their San Siro showdown.

He said: "It is going to have to be a massive performance. We saw the quality of AC Milan in the first game.

"We know the task and must perform at a very high level but we can do that."

"I don't think sitting back would do me, the team or fans any good. We're going to do it our way, win or lose.

"We have to step up a gear. There's a chance that we will concede, so we have to score," said Ferguson.

"We will have an attacking emphasis with discipline.

I have a team that is confident, that will run to the last minute - and have a go

"There is always an anxiety about big occasions," he added. "You hope everything works out the way you want it to.

"But I know I have a team that is confident, that will run to the last minute - and have a go."

"If we are going to do it, we will do it our way. If we are going to lose we will do it our way. Hopefully, it will be good enough."
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Re: Respect to Alex Ferguson, though some say SENILE

Yuh can say Lazie. I have never hidden from anything that I say. Ever since Vidic and Evra came in, then picking up Carrick in the summer (although I still think his asking price was too much) I've had no problem with Fergie. Wait ... lie .... when he started Alan Smith against Roma and I was proven wrong.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie,
      I agree with you regarding the price on Carrick as it was toohigh, although he will be sensational(so are you paying for growth), I think you might remember I rate him highly, as the man can pass the ball and have deft control, not a dribbler or an awesome STEEL in midFEEL but he makes other players GREAT!!! and that is an intangible people always overlook.

Because he is a Cool Customer and not HOT HEADED some BoyU fans took awhile to warm up to him nooo wrong word HEAT up to him. Him HOT now though

Ohh yes you will remember that me rate Carrick as you were touting Jenas and Jenas cyaan carry Carrick jock strap. Jenas is a flash here then disappear there and cyaan pass consistently. Jenas is good or ordinary Carrick is very very good

That is why Wenger wanted Carrick to replace Vieiera when Viera was thinking of leaving but then Vieiera changed his mind and stayed (though the following year we sold him)
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Never doubted his talent as a passer of the baller. I was looking for a mucher harder man in the mid, but he has proven himself.

Another player that was given a hard time was Fletcher, but visiting the football forums, people start change their tunes. I do hope Fergie use him to try and keep Kaka from going at the goal.

Regarding Jenas, I still feel that under a coach like a Fergie or a Wenger he can do it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mexxx, Chelsea will beat them in the FA Cup final. Lightning rarely strikes twice in the same place, so Liverpool actually has a better chance against Manure than they do against Milan. Either way, once again, we will be underestimated, but I can see nesta, seedorf, pirlo, kaka and the rest of dem having a serious 2005 finals war syndrome. Of all of them, the only one I am troubled by is Gattuso...wicked defensive midfielder dat.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X