Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Milan Here Comes The Pain ....i See Nothing In Them

YOU WANT US YOU HAVE US !

Kaka will be Kakyed , Seederof will be dewarfed , I see nothing in them , they have a 2 man team that will be contained.That attack line cannot breach the liverpool defence and thier midfield is no match for liverpools (Gerrad & Mascheramo , Xabi ) Pennant and Zenden or Gonzalez will terrorise the wings .

Liverpool will demolish them 3-0 , Kuyt will cut them with 2 and the third will be Crouch.

I see nothing in them ...ITS OUR BIRTH RIGHT!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Re: Tell Milan Here Comes The Pain ....i See Nothing In Them

I see it being physical and ugly after 2-0 !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rafa must be smiling or laughing .

Comment

X - I love your devotion...it isn't hard when you are supporting the GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD...but...rasta...you can't be serious about us "cutting them to shreds" and they are not a 2 man team...trust me on that. We can beat them, just like we beat Barca when no one gave us a chance...but to tell the truth, the biggest thing that will work against us is that they won't forget ISTANBUL and will be out for revenge...but then again...so was Chelski.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul I saw them and i wasnt impressed , they have 2 players that play a central role in that team , Kaka and seedorf , they mean more to that team then Gerrad and Kuyt to pool .

When we stiffle them or one of them it will affect the balance of that team maschi & Sissoko will mash seedorf(he will be the key) Kaka plays off him , Kaka by himself is containable .

If Milan lock down Gerrad which i doubt they can do , but lets say they do we have wingers to exploit that aerial superiority in Kuyt and Crouch , beside we have Xabi and Alonso to balance Gerrad if he is neutralised.

I just dont see Milan beating us , the script was written when we beat Chel$ki, same approach like we did in the 2nd leg, except Milan has a bit more Flair.Our midfield wins i see the domination , it will be over in the
          1st half.

Milan has heart in its supporters but we have a bigger heart in ours , do you hear the liver pool ROAR.

They dont have wingers they play straight threw the midfield,its ideal for liverpool.
          Last edited by Sir X; May 2, 2007, 06:11 PM.

Comment

If I was Milan I would apt for the lesser of two evils a physical death or clinical strike.

It will be a physical game , they cannot cope with our wingers , Seedorf will be Locked down and kaka will be running around like a chicken without a head.Anyway its goes they will loose .Ugly or pretty win , we win.

Comment

Pain??

What's Liverpool going to do? Bore them to death?

Sorry, but Milan's champagne football will simply be too much for Boring Benitez and Liversnooze.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

It shows you that X knows nothing about ball. Include Zeppo in that league too. Milan is a good side and I will be surprised if Liverpool can stop them this time.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I will give you this...they will have a very hard time coming through our midfield on the ground. That is where I think we are totally underestimated...Barca tried it and failed and Jose tried to by-pass it by skying the ball to Drogba. I agree that containing Seedorf is key, but they have Gattusso, he is not going to be easy for us to play around. Clearly, our wingers have to show up that day. Bring it on!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Re: X is not far off - overly optimistic, but not "wrong"

Tilla - Liverpool cannot be underestimated. How many people gave them a chance against Barca? How many people expected them to beat Chelsea, especially after going down 1-0. What X is saying - and I agree with him - is that Milan comes straight down the middle, just like Barca did and that Kaka relies heavily on Seedorf (and though X left him out, Pirlo as well).

When they play Liverpool, they have to come through and get around one of the world's best holding midfielders in "MONSTER MASCH" as well as possibly Sissoko. I think that if we do play Gerrard in the middle, it will be a mistake, but that is where he will line up beside Masch...Xabi will be on the bench. Pennant will start and so will Zenden...this is where we need Garcia...nevertheless...it is as always, Liverpool the underdog...just as we like it. Coming through the middle will be a rough ride for them...they just have to look at the Barca tapes to see that. Nevertheless, we're ready for the fight.

Comment

I wish unuh luck, but I still think Milan should have your ticket. As a matter of fact, yuh luck gwine run out this trip. It should be an interesting game however.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Tilla - Liverpool cannot be underestimated. How many people gave them a chance against Barca? How many people expected them to beat Chelsea, especially after going down 1-0. What X is saying - and I agree with him - is that Milan comes straight down the middle, just like Barca did and that Kaka relies heavily on Seedorf (and though X left him out, Pirlo as well).

When they play Liverpool, they have to come through and get around one of the world's best holding midfielders in "MONSTER MASCH" as well as possibly Sissoko. I think that if we do play Gerrard in the middle, it will be a mistake, but that is where he will line up beside Masch...Xabi will be on the bench. Pennant will start and so will Zenden...this is where we need Garcia...nevertheless...it is as always, Liverpool the underdog...just as we like it. Coming through the middle will be a rough ride for them...they just have to look at the Barca tapes to see that. Nevertheless, we're ready for the fight.
                        It is interesting that there is no opponent yet who can prevent Pennant from creating goal scoring opportunities.

Always thought that his then attitude was what caused Wenger to give up on him.

mmmm? ...even at this stage it looks as if he is playing at half-speed...with less than 100% effort.

Look to me as if he could be real good...if only he wants to be....
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tilla - personally, I don't believe in luck. I know plenty people in football talk about luck, but I think that winners simply execute better than their adversaries. To chalk up Liverpool's success in 2005 and this year to luck is to disregard the facts.

Anyway, I believe they will be a more organized but cautious opponent. The next three weeks of preparation will be critical, but I tend to agree with "X" that they will need to figure out how to romp through a very very tight midfield if they are to be successful.

Remember in 2005, Liverpool brought on Hamman who took Kaka and Seedorf almost single-handedly out of the game. Once Kaka was contained, Crespo and Sheva had zero service and it was history from there. They haven't changed their game much and one could argue that they are not as good as they were 2 years ago.

Comment

X, stop! Which 2 man team are you talking about? Kaka and Gattuso? Kaka and Inzaghi? Seedorf and Kaka? Pirlo and Kaka? Kaka and Oddo? (Sounds like Lord of the Rings, don't?) Kaka and Nesta?

Which two exactly are you talking about, X?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Time has moved on, Karl. Pennant was not that good 3 years ago.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X