Valencia pulls a Theo Walcott...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valencia pulls a Theo Walcott...

Great first goal by City but Valencia demonstrates one of the reasons why I have cussed Theo Walcott...setting up opposition goals/refusing to help TEAMmates on defense!!!!

Sure most often we (GUNNERS) get away with Theo's foolishness against the bottom teams but when the big boys come to dance you just cannot live with that type our 10 v their 11 defending!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Great first goal by City but Valencia demonstrates one of the reasons why I have cussed Theo Walcott...setting up opposition goals/refusing to help TEAMmates on defense!!!!

Sure most often we (GUNNERS) get away with Theo's foolishness against the bottom teams but when the big boys come to dance you just cannot live with that type our 10 v their 11 defending!
    Karl - funny you say that. I showed that goal to my daughter who is a wing back and pointed out the minute it happened that the overlap was "caused" by Valencia giving up the chase and that in her games, that space is one to be exploited. The moral of the story for her was - keep running down that flank - you are an attacker when your team has the ball, not a defender.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are a big coach!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        You are a big coach!!!
        The joke was that when the half time analysis was done on the goal, Robbie Musto said the same thing as me about Valencia. My credibility went ZOOOOOOOOM thru the roof with her
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh kno yuh football!!!

Comment

Working...
          X