Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul

What am I to make of this, a full strength Liverpool team knocked out of the capital cup by Moyes Man u ,can it get any worse?

We have no excuse in our Prem campaign for that top 4.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    What am I to make of this, a full strength Liverpool team knocked out of the capital cup by Moyes Man u ,can it get any worse?

Bwoy me signature line too full, but you have the best quips. Play wid puppy dawg him turn round and lick yuh face ~sigh~ 5 matches don't make you our equal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Sure....you could be coached by David Moyes.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

X, Liverpook has nothing to be ashamed about. That was a fantastic display IMO.

Credit 'chester Dis-united goal keeper for saving their a$$$.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I guess someone pretending to be d Gea was in goal against City.
          Everyone is missng the point,not just any eleven will always do,and that proved consequential against City.
          For the victor too;the false sense of security,HL.

Comment

Rock, every game is different. That's one beauty of football.

Without those two amazing saves--we would be talking different.

Us fans are all super-experts...ex post facto. No?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                I guess someone pretending to be d Gea was in goal against City.
                Everyone is missng the point,not just any eleven will always do,and that proved consequential against City.
                For the victor too;the false sense of security,HL.
                Hold on! You had a problem with DeGea in the City game?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not completely full strength... IMO Johnson and Coutinho and maybe Agger would have had to have started to be a "full-strength" side. The mid-field without Coutinho is not the same. And next time dem musn't put Enrique to mark Hernandez cause he forgot his assignment. A more mobile and agile player needs to mark players like Hernandez, RvP and Rooney on set plays.

Suarez was IMO still a little rusty so while his presence might be part of a "full-strength" squad, in reality he is not back to 100% yet.... and Sturridge himself needs a little more conditioning.

And as for Lucas, it appears he was playing with a handicap... didn't he get an early yellow card that made him ineffective? (I tuned in at around the 35th minute).
                  Peter R

Comment

Follow the line of reasoning(hint~read the post by HL to which I responded).
                    Still having difficulties?
                    Given the results in the City game,there are ways of scoring that negate having a good keeper.That is what eluded Pool on the day.

Comment

Working...
                    X