X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King re-retires

Formerly retired Reggae Boy drops out!
    1:37 pm, Tue October 1, 2013

With top striker Marlon King to miss Jamaica's next CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier against the USA on October 11, diminutive striker Dane Richards looks set to earn a recall.

Richards who was out with an injury last played for the Reggae Boyz in the final game of the semi final round of the World Cup Qualifiers in which he scored two goals against Antigua and Barbuda.

Another player, British based striker Theo Robinson who was in the Reggae Squad for the last two World Cup Qualifiers but is yet to play under national coach, Winfried Schafer. Also in the reckoning, he was watched by coach Schafrer as Doncaster Rovers played Sheffield Wednesday in the English League over the weekend.

“I think he plays very well but now we want to see which player is ready for United States. We have more time now for everybody to come directly to Kansas city and they have time for training and I hope we will have a good team”, Schafer added.
    http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/form...-boy-drops-out
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Dane richards ? aaah boyyy and Tuffy ..Mi a tell yuh sah ,why was he ever excluded,and why call him now ?

This is psychotic.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why did we ever recall Marlon King?! Friggin joke ting!

There just seems to be no sense to anything!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He probably would have been denied entry into the U.S. anyway.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

i'm sure you would have seen to it ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Oh sure, I've got loads of influence with the boys over at INS.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Ah-ha! I always knew it!

Erm, Zeppo, sir, I have a cousin who dem getting ready to deport. I wonder if...I will send you a private message.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

asking for a friend ehh?

Comment

Hehe

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sheffield United 1 Crawley 1: King's maiden strike eases pressure on Weir... for now
                    By ALAN BIGGS
                    PUBLISHED: 23:05, 4 October 2013 | UPDATED: 23:05, 4 October 2013
                    1 View
                    comments
                    Marlon King probably preserved David Weir's fledgling managerial career with his first goal for Sheffield United.
                    King's second half equaliser rescued the beleaguered United boss from a seventh successive defeat.
                    It still wasn't enough to convince Weir's critics in an anxious Bramall Lane crowd - or give them confidence that the Blades ' marginal escape from the bottom of League zone will outlast the weekend programme.
                    Reigning supreme: King scored his first goal for Sheffield United to spare Weir's blushes
                    Reigning supreme: King scored his first goal for Sheffield United to spare Weir's blushes
                    But an improved second half display after a feeble opening period that ended in a storm of boos may well have given Weir a little breathing space.
                    Asked if it had, he said: 'I hope so. I'm disappointed we didn't win but it's a positive step.
                    'There's not a never-ending time on how many defeats you can take but I'm hoping to build something over a period.'
                    Under pressure: Blades boss Weir's tenure is under scrutiny after a dreadful start to the season
                    Under pressure: Blades boss Weir's tenure is under scrutiny after a dreadful start to the season
                    A United hierarchy swelled by the newly acquired wealth of a Saudi Prince have been determined not to panic over the club's sixth manager in as many years.
                    But Prince Abdullah's representative on the board, Jim Phipps, said pointedly ahead of Crawley's visit: 'We are reaching a moment where calls for patience will fall on deaf ears.'
                    Sitting pretty: Barker's side are unbeaten in the last six league matches
                    Sitting pretty: Barker's side are unbeaten in the last six league matches
                    Half-time derision, with Crawley comfortably leading, only served to amplify that warning.
                    An unmarked Jamie Proctor had headed Crawley - now six matches unbeaten - in front from a brilliantly engineered short corner involving Andy Drury and Billy Clarke.
                    But Weir switched to 4-4-2, going more direct and giving King much needed support up front, to turn the game.
                    The Jamaica striker opened his United account in his third appearance with an assured left foot finish after Febian Brandy played him clear. It was United's first goal in nearly seven hours.
                    Hearts were back in mouths when Crawley's Nicky Adams appeared to be brought down only to be denied a penalty, but United finished the stronger.
                    Weir admitted he and his players had a 'frank discussion' at the interval.
                    'They didn't go under and responded in the right manner,' he said. 'The goal showed great technique from Marlon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2gppg63km
                    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                      He probably would have been denied entry into the U.S. anyway.
                      Can that really happen; a sportman being denied entry?

Comment

Yes it can. Jermaine Pennant was recently denied entry to the US when his team Stoke City had preseason here.

That said, we have seen where Jamie Lawrence was allowed to play for us although he had a criminal record in the UK.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                          Can that really happen; a sportman being denied entry?
                          Newcastle's Joey Barton denied US visa
                          - Xavi

Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Yes it can. Jermaine Pennant was recently denied entry to the US when his team Stoke City had preseason here.

That said, we have seen where Jamie Lawrence was allowed to play for us although he had a criminal record in the UK.
                            ---------------------------------------------------

You have to wonder if those same rules would still rigorously apply if instead of playing friendlies in the US, it was to tek part in a world cup.

Comment

happened to maradona too i believe ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X