Everton will be a reasonable test for City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton will be a reasonable test for City

It's very tough being a Citizen. In fact it has always been.

On another note, I would love to see the stat that show the % loss to City when Dzeko starts.

"That's all i have to say about that"
    --Forrest Gump
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Everton will be a reasonable test for City

...of course, they are not being held back by Moyes anymore.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie very unfair statement. Without Moyes Everton would be in Championsip or below.

You can't discount the job he did there.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Passive anger by the one Lazie Assasin.

The way things set--Manchester dis-United may end up 5th in the EPL.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Might be true, might not be true. But they are without him now and currently 4th, while ManU is at 12. Still way too early...we will see over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Might be true, might not be true. But they are without him now and currently 4th, while ManU is at 12. Still way too early...we will see over time.
            Not only 4th .... UNBEATEN todate.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When Moyes took over they were at the bottom of the table and looked certain to go down. He took them up the table. Everton was nothing but a small club, he raised their profile, and build a good team.

Been at this early in the season doesn't mean a lot. One could ask that if Martinez was that good why is Wigan in the Championship.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X