Making a case for "Wiley Boo"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a case for "Wiley Boo"

Ricardo Fuller is looking fit and playing very well as the lone striker for high flying Blackpool in the Championship this season. Watched 3 Blackpool games so far and Boo has put in some excellent TEAM displays, on this evidence he deserve to be at least in the thoughts of the national head coach.

Captain was too busy having everyone chase down the latest family tree to notice that.

Comment

Thank you very much! He forgot about those who earned their farin contract.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

to be fair Boo wasn't playing for a while but so too was King -

Pulis mash up Boo Career in the last two years.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So wait, i never realize say is the captain a the coach and was picking the team?

Comment

Is he passing the ball around well?
            ...or is he trying to beat the entire opposition and then as the law of averages dictate...give away the ball=anti-TEAM?

I do get select Championship matches but I have to admit that since the season has opened I have only watched parts of a few in which Austin was involved.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Is he passing the ball around well?
              ...or is he trying to beat the entire opposition and then as the law of averages dictate...give away the ball=anti-TEAM?

I do get select Championship matches but I have to admit that since the season has opened I have only watched parts of a few in which Austin was involved.
              He is playing excellently for the team, holding up the ball well and bringing others into play and also creating chances with his individual ability and most importantly he looks really fit for the first time in a long time. If he can play for Jamaica like he is doing for Blackpool then he would be an asset.

Comment

OK!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Ricardo Fuller is looking fit and playing very well as the lone striker for high flying Blackpool in the Championship this season. Watched 3 Blackpool games so far and Boo has put in some excellent TEAM displays, on this evidence he deserve to be at least in the thoughts of the national head coach.
                  Dunny:

Here's what I posted about Blackpool week-before-last....

HL Would love to see Blackpool back... September 24th, 2013, 05:56 PM.

My main reason was to see Ince move up to the Primiership.

Fuller would most likely be dropped if they get promoted. Teams retool when they get promoted.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Unnuh a call back for Fuller now? Unnuh disgust me...

Comment

LOL. yuh nuh and them tell we how much better balla did deh a England.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

fi reel. They know not what they want.....

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          LOL. yuh nuh and them tell we how much better balla did deh a England.
                          Better ballah deh a England Assasin. better than dose in Ju-maica.

HL

Comment

Some a dem shoes only look prettier.
                            Coach can't make that fool him, look pon all a dem. Long time man say fi dash weh Fuller.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              Dunny:

Here's what I posted about Blackpool week-before-last....

HL Would love to see Blackpool back... September 24th, 2013, 05:56 PM.

My main reason was to see Ince move up to the Primiership.

Fuller would most likely be dropped if they get promoted. Teams retool when they get promoted.
                              You are probably right HL, Fuller is not getting any younger either.
                              As for young Thomas Ince he will be playing in the Prem whether Blckpool make it or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X