Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshorn Brown on fire tonight for Rapids

Two goals in the first half.

First one was (I believe) 2nd fastest goal in MLS history.
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
    Two goals in the first half.

First one was (I believe) 2nd fastest goal in MLS history.
    Zeppo would you be so kind as to let us know what team the fastest goal scorer in the history of MLS currently plays for? Lazie, Jangle, HL and Assassin thanks you in advance.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I believe they said DeRosario holds the record?
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
        I believe they said DeRosario holds the record?
        Zeppo I've always considered you the most intelligent forumite ever. How else does it explain your grasp and appreciation for our league's storied history? These hurry come ups will never understand what it takes to be a Super Club like DC United. Yes DeRosario holds the record.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Damn, guess I'm slipping. Sorry!
          - Xavi

Comment

Zeppito, while you are at it, look up which player has the record for the fastest substitution in MLS history.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
              Zeppo I've always considered you the most intelligent forumite ever. How else does it explain your grasp and appreciation for our league's storied history? These hurry come ups will never understand what it takes to be a Super Club like DC United. Yes DeRosario holds the record.
              you crack me up!! super club like dc dis-united. Well I never....
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

TILLA? oh TILLA??!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X