Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This can't be real

Big Sam soldiers a mash up Spurs. 3-0
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Did not watch this match...was glued to the GUNNERS v WBA game...but looking at the highlights Big Sam's team got all the lucky breaks. First and second goal lucky bounce of the ball. Third nice piece of individual effort.

...and then Spurs nuffed their chances!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good ole Spurs

Comment

that must be a whole lot a breaks. LOL. Does it really matter if an individual effort or a team effort if it results in goals?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Scaly must be still in shock!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Scaly still in shock from last season when The Gunners run dem down and grab that Champions League spot'

Comment

lets go spuds !!! noiccceeeeeeeeeee !!!
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                Scaly still in shock from last season when The Gunners run dem down and grab that Champions League spot'
                Good one!

Comment

and then there was the year when them all suffered from food poisoning for a big game with the gunners ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X