• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicas Morrisson or Englands next superstar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nderworld.html

This kid begged to play for us.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

He did??? When did he BEG to play for Jamaica???

Comment

when his career was in the dumps he look to jamaica things looking up now .. nice solo goal by the way

http://www.tvgolo.com/match-showfull-1381076519---40

Comment

Mi think Snow Ballas nuh good???
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The way Jamaica's football is being MISMANAGED they will not get any young QUALITY players to seriously consider them. With the players qualified to represent the ReggaeBoyz, Jamaica should be one of the TOP 3 teams in CONCACAF.

Comment

This is Marlon King on steriods ..lol...but England will gladly manage him.Says alot about our man management skills.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When did England manage him???? Fergie ship him out because of he said he was better out of Manchester and gave him to big Sam and they worked with him. Hopefully he will stay on the straight on narrow.

Kevin Nolan seems to be a real good mentor for young players in trouble.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who says they did ?...the key word is will ! meaning future tense , comprehende !

Comment

the man get one call and if his behavior is bad, he may not get many calls.

He deserves this call. By the way he is no Marlon king. He has had some problem but he has had no major charges, unlike King.

Comment

He didn't beg to play for us. He was interested because he was being blacklisted in England. Jamaica spoke to him and he was unwilling to commit to the team. No doubt his agent also told him to wait for England since his career was going well.

Comment

Working...
                    X