Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dabo: I looked like Elephant Man after Barton attack

I looked like Elephant Man after Barton attack, says Dabo

Manchester City midfielder Ousmane Dabo said he was left looking 'like the Elephant Man' after being attacked by team mate Joey Barton in training this week.

Barton has been suspended by the club for the rest of the season after the attack which French international midfielder Dabo, who was hospitalised, described as cowardly.

"I am disfigured, my left eye has been affected. I believe he put his fingers in my eyes," Dabo told Thursday's edition of French paper L'Equipe.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Re: Dabo: I looked like Elephant Man after Barton attack

Barton bust-up will not unsettle City, says Pearce

Manchester City coach Stuart Pearce said the violent bust-up in training between Joey Barton and Ousmane Dabo would not affect preparations for Saturday's derby game against Manchester United.

Barton clashed with Dabo during a training ground incident on Tuesday, leaving the Frenchman "disfigured" and in need of medical treatment to his face for several cuts and bruises, as well as a suspected detached retina.

Barton was suspended by his club for the rest of the season following the fracas, which had led to intense speculation that the midfielder will be axed by Pearce in the summer.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

Police get Barton 'attack' report

Manchester City footballer Ousmane Dabo has reported team-mate Joey Barton to police over an alleged attack.

The 30-year-old went to hospital for treatment for injuries to his eye, nose and lip after an incident at the club's training ground on Tuesday.

It is understood that Dabo has asked police to press charges.

(continue)
      - Xavi

Comment

Working...
      X