Yeoooww ...Sturridge is a beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeoooww ...Sturridge is a beast

I just saw him vs C Palace ,murdaaaaa ! ..ow Chelsea let im go , dis bredda a guh get wicked dah , and wicked dah!

Ow Chelsea, leggo, Luka and Sturridge ? Jose mek a mistake.Rafa was helping the cause when he gave him to us.

Di masta!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

and the youth coach?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I remember not so long ago Sturridge was a bad buy by the youth coach.

It funny how Harry Rednapp now saying if he became the Head Coach of England he wanted Rodgers to be his assistant because of what he did at Swansea.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Anybody look good with saurez , lol , the truth is he did well without saurez ,Top of the table.

Sturridge always had potential,Chelsea didnt give him the chance to develop that potential, surprising when he was giving Drogba a run for his money and tore up the place everytime he went on loan.

Rafa let him go ?

Wickedest sriker fi England right now.The youth coach has to win something to get me behind him.

Paul and others cant understand this, I am with club , not (yet) with coach, like Rafa earned it from me, the youth coach has to do same.

Haha

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fergie said he almost lost his confidence when fan started to call for his head early in his tenure at Manu. Fan like you can be dangerous. You have to cut the man some slack and give him a chance. All of a sudden he win something and you come on board????? Damn.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment.Too bad Fergie grew some balls from Fans like me to be who he was .

Comment

How so??? He believed in his youths and made them the heart of the team and then waggonists started to pile on.

Comment

Yuh ave homework a pile up, juss tek dis as a next one, guh study.

gdnight.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  The youth coach has to win something to get me behind him
                  So let's see, does that mean you would not have supported Rafa until he won something? At Vallodoilid, he won 2 games in 23 - got sacked - then to Extremadura - 1 win in 9 games - sacked! Those clubs - Vallodolid and Extremadura clearly didn't know what they had did they? Were you a supporter of those clubs then and had the mentality towards Rafa then that you have towards Rodgers now, you would have sacked him and had been calling for a "big name coach". KMT. Is it possible you don't know what you have with Rodgers?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What about what Rodgers started with Swansea?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      What about what Rodgers started with Swansea?
                      I think X would have fired him there too...wasn't X also a Swansea fan? God knows he has supported every other team. LOL!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

you fi stop make up story pon X big coach yuh nuh. Rafa never coach dem small team deh. LOL

Comment

Irrelevant, by the time he arrived at pool he earned his stripes that said he had to win the CL before I endorsed him,dis bredda win what?

Pretty football, Saurez will give him breathing room to build something,if he can't he is out.

Like it should be.

Comment

Working...
                          X