BoyU and David Moyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoyU and David Moyes?

I am betting that BoyU will be a stronger TEAM than BoyU's Sir Alex's TEAM within 3 seasons.

Moyes has slowly - (how many games has the TEAM played so far...7?) - moved...is slowly moving to complete the introduction of youth and kick oldsters to the curb .

Ferdinand... to the curb.
    Vidic...better watch himself...

Last match take the field X1
    Manchester United

• 01 De Gea - 07 Nov 1990
    • 04 Jones - 21 Feb 1992
    • 03 Evra - 15 May 1981
    • 02 Rafael - 09 Jul 1990 Booked - (Smalling - 86' - 22 Nov 1989 )
    • 15 Vidic - 21 Oct 1981 - Booked
    • 23 Cleverley - 12 Aug 1989
    • 10 Rooney - 24 Oct 1985 - Booked
    • 17 Nani - 17 Nov 1986 - (Welbeck - 77' - 26 Nov 1990)
    • 44 Januzaj - 05 Feb 1995 - Booked (Valencia - 04 Aug 1985 - 77' )
    • 16 Carrick - 28 Jul 1981
    • 20 van Persie - 06 Aug 1983

Substitutes

• 14 Hernández - 01 Jun 1988
    • 12 Smalling
    • 13 Lindegaard - 13 Apr 1984 [Young (not old) for a 'goalie]
    • 25 Valencia
    • 19 Welbeck
    • 26 Kagawa - 17 Mar 1989
    • 11 Giggs - 29 Nov 1973
    NB: I expect Nani's confidence (destroyed under Sir Alex) to slowly return as he gets regular play and he to return to being a bad-bad player!!!!

My thoughts: BoyU not to win anything this season...but to be in/discover best form late in the season. Could then play the role of spoiler (Haven't checked the fixture list).
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Nani hs been injured for most of last season. Can't blame Sir Alex for that
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and the gunners over that period will be .... what?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        I am betting that BoyU will be a stronger TEAM than BoyU's Sir Alex's TEAM within 3 seasons.

Moyes has slowly - (how many games has the TEAM played so far...7?) - moved...is slowly moving to complete the introduction of youth and kick oldsters to the curb .

Ferdinand... to the curb.
        Vidic...better watch himself...

Last match take the field X1
        Manchester United
        • 01 De Gea - 07 Nov 1990
        • 04 Jones - 21 Feb 1992
        • 03 Evra - 15 May 1981
        • 02 Rafael - 09 Jul 1990 Booked - (Smalling - 86' - 22 Nov 1989 )
        • 15 Vidic - 21 Oct 1981 - Booked
        • 23 Cleverley - 12 Aug 1989
        • 10 Rooney - 24 Oct 1985 - Booked
        • 17 Nani - 17 Nov 1986 - (Welbeck - 77' - 26 Nov 1990)
        • 44 Januzaj - 05 Feb 1995 - Booked (Valencia - 04 Aug 1985 - 77' )
        • 16 Carrick - 28 Jul 1981
        • 20 van Persie - 06 Aug 1983
        Substitutes
        • 14 Hernández - 01 Jun 1988
        • 12 Smalling
        • 13 Lindegaard - 13 Apr 1984 [Young (not old) for a 'goalie]
        • 25 Valencia
        • 19 Welbeck
        • 26 Kagawa - 17 Mar 1989
        • 11 Giggs - 29 Nov 1973
        NB: I expect Nani's confidence (destroyed under Sir Alex) to slowly return as he gets regular play and he to return to being a bad-bad player!!!!

My thoughts: BoyU not to win anything this season...but to be in/discover best form late in the season. Could then play the role of spoiler (Haven't checked the fixture list).
        Please focus on your team nuh dude? Why worry about my side? Futhermore, how you keep referring to a side as Boyu when that is the only side that can say #20?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

#2 times 10!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            and the gunners over that period will be .... what?
            Much much better.
            Even 'miles' better than we have been showing recently!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nuh like the thought of no trophies?
              OK...I know it is painful. Have been through that with my GUNNERS during the recent past!

Hush!

Comment

Mek we revisit this post again come May 2014. One word......Bricktop
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Nuh like the thought of no trophies?
                  OK...I know it is painful. Have been through that with my GUNNERS during the recent past!

Hush!
                  No trophy? Did Wigan win the game v MU in August?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                  X