Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oy Mo ....

happy birthday dagnabit!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Yeah man happy birthday to Mo. him missing or a Moyet take him way???

LOL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bless up Mo!

Comment

They say birthdays are good for you... the more of them you have, the longer you live! Enjoy!!
        Peter R

Comment

Another year, another hat size. Have a good one
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thank you, everybody!

Went to the doctor today and she said I was in the pink! Great birthday present, maybe the best!

Got 2.5 hours to go. Later!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is that pink in a little bottle???? as in pills. LOL.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Thank you, everybody!

Went to the doctor today and she said I was in the pink! Great birthday present, maybe the best!

Got 2.5 hours to go. Later!
                Happy belated Mo...hope you had a great day "in the pink"
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You tell me!

Ask Paul Marin what it mean!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol, another hat size...I going to leave this one alone!

Btw, yuh wrenk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

pink ...??!! you know what .. let me LEAVE this one ALONE!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        pink ...??!! you know what .. let me LEAVE this one ALONE!!
                        Oh really? Happy birthday Mosiah. I owe you a heineken!
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Happy belated big man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Very happy (and relieved!) that it was a female doctor whose pink you celebrated....

Way to go Mo!
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Enjoy, Mosiah!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X