Clear All

• Tappa vs Winnie

After their first 3 games:

1. Both had 2 draws & a loss.
    2. Both had a -2 goal difference.
    3. Both had 2 points.

wha that tell you.

Comment

Something mystical about the number 2 LOL.
      2 things(there goes that freaking number again):
      1)A change is exactly that but nothing changed
      2)2(darn that number again)distinctly different levels of scrutiny being applied.
      I would argue as ghastly as that number has turned out to be it is probably not worth noting.Tappa did that as a seasoned coach whilst the German is a newbie.
      Besides,there is variable x(the unknown),it is Burrell,they,like their predecessors)worked for him.

Comment

The German come in and decide to not play JJ. For that alone he should go back home.

Then he doesn't use all his substitutions in a game we need to win. He seems to care more about putting photos on twitter than trying to win these games. Captain seem to have hired this guy hoping to get reflected more than anything else.

Comment

Caribbean Cup should be the decider. Goal should be automatic qualification for Gold Cup.

In all fairness, Tappa got his chances at the both the Caribbean and Gold Cup.

Comment

Caribbean Cup is the decider for what. Pick up a bag of man off the street corner with no training and have them play a tournament. Is what you thought was going to happen?

Comment

Don't see how he can do any worse than Jamaica's last Caribbean Cup flop.

Comment

Originally posted by world fan View Post
                Don't see how he can do any worse than Jamaica's last Caribbean Cup flop.
                Of course he will not do worse. He will not be off in England talking to uk players while the players actually playing the tournament at home on the couch when they should be in training.
                Last edited by Me; October 13, 2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Winnie is lots more animated on the side-lines than Tappa.

He was even more passionate than his German counter part.

Tappa (to me) was laid back.

Oh , and Winnie wore a nice suit...
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If Tapppa was that animated he would have been cussed about it. In fact anything him do macka jook him

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo this is the problem i have with the fans here sometimes . They are not thinking big pictue. My point is the issue is not the Tappa or winnie or Bradley steward ....The issue is we do not have a program and a process.. calling a bunch a players three days before a game cannot cut it. What is Klinsman doing differently. how many games has the us played. HOw many Fifa dates did they missed. If you have the answer to those question you see that this lies a Burrell feet. Nothing to do with coaches.

Comment

Agreed fully!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Once, I posted here that our local boyz should be playing our weaker Caribbean neighbors more regularly. The way some man on yah cuss me out, me turn brown like Vybze Kartel.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Certain man a preach local now, but can't forget I said we should be playing some a di same teams, that was when our ranking was rising and the same man dem including the great Don1 was saying we shouldn't play any team below we in ranking.

All of a sudden things change. LOL. It is simple we have to play more games within our region and expose more players.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sorry, but playing the likes of Barbados or the Bahamas should hopefully never be a significant part of Jamaica's development program.

If Jamaica is relegated to seeking such games the program would be in reverse

I guess some set their sight higher than others
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X