RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let us thank the UB40s for their service....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us thank the UB40s for their service....

... but send them back to their home for the Honduras game... all except the 2 center backs ... enuff is enuff
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Why keep the center backs... Send every body back and bring in the center backs that are local and waiting for a buss but the UBs inclusion keeping them out the spotlight...

Comment

Because 2 days is insufficient to create an effective back line for WCQ from a totally new group

Mi nuh waan si wi pick up all 3 love at home

Dem optics wudden right at all

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

JA football fans out here are tired of these non jamaicans representing us. We've had it. starting line up with 8 non jamaicans. I've never seen such bull all my life. The ppl have had it with Burrel and i really hope he steps down.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Because 2 days is insufficient to create an effective back line for WCQ from a totally new group

Mi nuh waan si wi pick up all 3 love at home

Dem optics wudden right at all
          I was being sarcastic or trying to. The fact that you have no confidence in their ability to come straight into the team and make a positive impact gives us an indication of the level of the local players...

Comment

I hear that Jamaica failed to qualify for the Gold Cup.. what up wid dat ???

Comment

Wha happen you nuh have enough NPL centerbacks ready fi play???

Seems like you only talk for talk sake.

Did you go a di game?????
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As I said since I don't follow the RSPL I'm not qualified to determine that.

Plus I don't need to lie and pose that I do know the players in that league...like some do

Comment

The point yute is that making wholesale changes 2 days before a WCQ is idiotic.

The only thing more idiotic is promoting the use of sub standard foreigners as a last minute strategy for WCQ

Anyway yuh tun makka juk yuh

Comment

you follow Jamaica pon computer and TV?? So you asking me when last I went to NPL games??? When last you went to a reggae boyz game???

My point was we don't have defenders in Jamaica that can play at this level right now. that was my point, I don't have to lie about anything. You simply try to make an argument out of everything.

go ahead.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Whatever your point was... it was also fallacious

Comment

Why don't you follow the RSPL ??

Comment

I searched but can't seem to find it on my flat scream

Comment

Ask Mosiah how to get acess to local feed.. mi feel seh TVJ dem deh pon Intanet.. if you can even muster the effort to do that..

Comment

nope... not available as far as I know.

the concern is almost touching though

Comment

Working...
                              X