Would love to see Poland beat England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    ok .. well take your thing and multiply it by 2. treacherous, while pretending to be your friend. they call it diplomacy and the saying is that the english developed or prfected diplomacy ... look into it and see what it really means .....get someone else to do their dirty work including divide and conquer as a modus operandi ....
    You could say the same about many countries, not just England. My take on football is that the game should be played on its own merit - leave out the politics and societal woes - that crap pollutes our lives enough already. Take the football and leave the rest. But we all have choices.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Dag gonnit!!

Engulund made it!!

Anyway, the Round 2 with countries like Portugal, Sweden, Croatia, Greece, France etc. should make for some good football.

Dam it...I wanted Engulund to ke kicked out.

Now watch them enter as a seeded team ~~GROAN~~

Would be nice if the USA gets seeded. Yes?
      I think it "would be nice if the USA gets [kicked in dem] seed".
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dat mi a sey too Karl, if any team is a Jamaica number two team is England.

Sturridge
        Walcott
        Oxlade-etc etc
        And many others.

This World Cup is already driving me crazy because it will be very competitive.

Comment

Why?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don't really see that as politics. Anyway even if it is, that is my reason. Btw why don't you like man u?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X