Since Bora come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Bora come

All now him nuh see the big team play yet?

I hope we nah waste the 1 million pon the coach and not arranging practise games with the "big boys" otherwise it is going to be the same results come the right time.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Re: Since Bora come

yuh worried

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      All now him nuh see the big team play yet?

I hope we nah waste the 1 million pon the coach and not arranging practise games with the "big boys" otherwise it is going to be the same results come the right time.
      We brought in a US$1M coach, promised him at least one international game per month for the senior team....up to now only one game the seniir team play in close to 6 months. I hear there is talks of us playinmg agaian is Asia, agaianst Bharian, i bet any many willing to bet that this is agian as a result of either these people inviting us, or Bora using his contacts, The dunces running the JFF cant even arrange a match on their own.

Add to that, our under-17 team, playing at home, currently sits bottom of a 5 team zone...this after our under-20's end up dead last in Mexico a couple months ago. we hosting 4 teams, from which the top 3 advance, and we couldnt get the youtrhs adequately prepared. We might as well forfeit our last game and allow T&T to qualify for the under-17 world cup.

Last weak all we could hear coming out of the mouths of Boxhill and Gibson was how much money they are going to lose off hosting the games...nothing about what we will be doing to ensure we secure one of the three spots, playing at home.

If these people love football as they claim, they would resign en-bloc after this latest fiasco.

What a waste.
      Last edited by Reggae-Fan; May 4, 2007, 08:54 PM.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
        We brought in a US$1M coach, promised him at We might as well forfeit our last game and allow T&T to qualify for the under-17 world cup.
        nope come out and play please is a cut arse you all need from us

Comment

RF yuh taking it personal man

Comment

I am going to get racial here! There are no performance measures when it comes to "farin wyte" men. Just look at that clown Mark Shields. All he does is host press conferences, arrest reputed gangsters then release dem with no charges, and my favorite, chase nuff gyal and party all over the island. Looks like money well spent for a cop whose salary is 30-times that of a regular cop.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X