U-17 Updates - Must win match!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U-17 Updates - Must win match!

And the team was listening to the matchtracker.

I see!

Again, I was at the press conference. I told the coach and a US Soccer official confirmed it to the surprise of the coach.

If they were acting, then life-after-soccer in Hollywood beckons!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Again, I was at the press conference. I told the coach and a US Soccer official confirmed it to the surprise of the coach.
      Of course you did.

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

I was never good at movies!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Re: Congrats to the boys

I think in total I slept about 90mins and wifey was up for IT.

Comment

oh mosiah so why did they sub they key striker then nimo? plus a few players people of the bench started Abdusalam Ibrahim did not even start oh please ... they were playing to win ... what eva big man

Comment

All you have to do is look at this entry from the blog at the U.S. Soccer webpage to make things clear.

Friday, May 4 @ 7:04 p.m. CT
              Seconds from kicking off, and we already know we qualified! T&T pulls off the shocking, 2-1, upset over Canada and we are through as we'll finish no lower than third place with six points.
              But hey, who are we to argue with Mosiah and his imaginary friends?
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
              X