Ryan Giggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Giggs

Simply masterful, David Moyes decide to park the 28 million pound Tank and suddenly Man U look a bit better.

No doubt Moyes approach to CL games is strikingly different than it is to the EPL.A clue is Kawaga is typically on the CL team but rarely figures in the EPL games.I think the pairing of Carrick and Kawaga is a winning one.
    I am happy that Jones and Evans are holding their own,they have to keep doing that in order to one day convince me they are of sufficient quality.
    It is imperative that Moyes maintains the string of decent CL results,for him it is a lifeline.

Comment

Kagawa was a busy bee in midfield. Ja needs one. Giggs had a good game. Not convinced at the back but looks like the rebuilding is coming together. They need goals though. Good pace to the game.

Have seen that Fellanai a couple time and to put it politely, maybe he just needs mote time to get acclimatized.
      Last edited by World Fan; October 25, 2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Silence is consent,it goes without saying I agree with you.
        For some strange reason I can't seem to spell Kagawa right despite being corrected before by a Pool man(Peter R),all I have to do is remember g comes before w, as it does in the alphabet:0.
        I think Smalling is underrated.

Comment

Working...
        X