Lazie I think Mark Hughes should take off Palacios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie I think Mark Hughes should take off Palacios

Just to ensure Manu doesn't get a man advantage, therefore ensuring Manu Lose...lol
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

As soon as i Typed Hughes complied lol

Palacios off
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Wow Lazie I must say Evra is a great crosser of the ball

His french counterpart Sagna need to watch film of how Evra wraps his feet around these crosses.. Good game though.. great turn around.

Comment

Peejay, the defending champs defense is like a whorehouse. Anybody can bruk dem duck.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A colossal Victory though, I was worried Manu

Would wreck my cousins in England weekend.. and over blight the others who are arsenal fans. Great fight back. Your coach sub of the young Janazaj and the Mexican was spot on

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            Would wreck my cousins in England weekend.. and over blight the others who are arsenal fans. Great fight back. Your coach sub of the young Janazaj and the Mexican was spot on
            Yes he got the subs right. Watching the team play I was putting the blame at the players feet. Sloppy passing, dwelling on the ball too long and stupid free kicks. The way they defend is a cause for concern.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not for free though, at least, not in a whorehouse.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X