RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messi, Aguero and Tevez are on the same team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi, Aguero and Tevez are on the same team?

Aguero and Messi are already too much heat and with Tevez, Argentina is going to be a World Cup monster.

This cup has the potential to be the best cup ever, I have never seen so many teams with such amazing potential all at the same time, a new plateau of super equity. Argentina, Uruguay not quite there yet but will be amazing, Brazil still a little unproven, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Ghana , Portugal that is ten that are all bringing something special to the table.
    Last edited by Stonigut; October 27, 2013, 09:00 PM.

Tevez has been out of the squad. There is a possibility he may not make the squad.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wow, that would be a mistake, he has the heart of a raging bull, I will take him on my football team!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Aguero and Messi are already too much heat and with Tevez, Argentina is going to be a World Cup monster.

This cup has the potential to be the best cup ever, I have never seen so many teams with such amazing potential all at the same time, a new plateau of super equity. Argentina, Uruguay not quite there yet but will be amazing, Brazil still a little unproven, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Ghana , Portugal that is ten that are all bringing something special to the table.
        Colombia, no?

Comment

I hear a lot, but I haven't see n much, except Falcao. I would love to see Columbia play well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            Wow, that would be a mistake, he has the heart of a raging bull, I will take him on my football team!
            There is Higuain as well. The reality is with the (EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION) ABUNDANCE of talent that Argentina has, some big ballers gonna get leff.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...and there are more!

I hope Jurgen Klinsmann can get our USA to another level as I fear our Confed may end up looking like the "left the behind bunch"?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X