Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man can still dweet!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...0889--sow.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

No one gives a @&*%#@&*%.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      No one gives a @&*%#@&*%.
      Oh, T.K. out of curiosity, who will D.C. be playing in the playoffs?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Damn! You forgot to add one of these - .

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Oh, T.K. out of curiosity, who will D.C. be playing in the playoffs?
          You come start wid de foolishness this early in the week Lazie? While you guys are competing for domestic cups we're busy focusing on international glory.....oh wait.....since you guys won the supporters shield that means you'll be in the Concacaf Champions League as well.....damn it I can't even hold that over unno anymore....this has been the worst year in my long career as the ultimate football fan.....the only thing that could be worse is if you guys make it two trophies in one year....at that point I'd swear off the sport entirely.....don't be too proud of the Supporters Shield.....easy to win it if you're playing in the east.....at least the trophy DC won proved them to be the absolute best team in the ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!......US OPEN CUP has every team in the country competing......can't get anymore definitive than that.....congrats on yu one off trophy same whey....hug it up because you ago need for the next 17 years of futility......DC to de WORLD!!!!!!

Comment

You come start wid de foolishness this early in the week Lazie? While you guys are competing for domestic cups we're busy focusing on international glory.....oh wait.....since you guys won the supporters shield that means you'll be in the Concacaf Champions League as well.....damn it I can't even hold that over unno anymore....this has been the worst year in my long career as the ultimate football fan.....the only thing that could be worse is if you guys make it two trophies in one year....at that point I'd swear off the sport entirely.....don't be too proud of the Supporters Shield.....easy to win it if you're playing in the east.....at least the trophy DC won proved them to be the absolute best team in the ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!......US OPEN CUP has every team in the country competing......can't get anymore definitive than that.....congrats on yu one off trophy same whey....hug it up because you ago need for the next 17 years of futility......DC to de WORLD!!!!!!
            T.K., first you have to win one before you can win 2. #firsthurldlecleared.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Damn! You forgot to add one of these - .
              No sah.....Mo do you know what happened yesterday? Football died that's what! Red Cows actually won a trophy for the first time in their laughable and downright embarrassing history. If the Cows win a trophy can we really call football a sport at that point? Me thinks not.

Comment

T.K., first you have to win one before you can win 2. #firsthurldlecleared.
                Haha.....if I laugh I dead to rhatid.....one? ONE? Really? HAhahahaha......too damn funny. I can't even tek time and do a serious response to that. Man a talk 'bout one. Wooooiieeeee......a true dynasty you guys have going on over there Lazie. Keep it up. Who knows....if you guys can keep up this torrid one trophy every 17 years pace by year 34 you might finally get to that magic #2.

Comment

Haha.....if I laugh I dead to rhatid.....one? ONE? Really? HAhahahaha......too damn funny. I can't even tek time and do a serious response to that. Man a talk 'bout one. Wooooiieeeee......a true dynasty you guys have going on over there Lazie. Keep it up. Who knows....if you guys can keep up this torrid one trophy every 17 years pace by year 34 you might finally get to that magic #2.
                  Lets see, there is DC and RB. Which of the 2 is able to add to one more trophy this season?

Comment

Lets see, there is DC and RB. Which of the 2 is able to add to one more trophy this season?
                    Neither.

Comment

No !! No ! better yet....

There is manu and dc, which one will win a trophy this season? hehehehehe !!
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        No !! No ! better yet....

There is manu and dc, which one will win a trophy this season? hehehehehe !!

Comment

wasnt that Giggs testimonial, the community shield !??
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                            wasnt that Giggs testimonial, the community shield !??
                            It nuh matter, still more trophy than Arsenal won in recent history.

Comment

hmmmph...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X