X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny Twan & Jangle , where do you stand in the fantasy

League ...are you above X ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    League ...are you above X ?
    Cho big man have nuff talk

Comment

Dunny me ask how yuh so quiet??? Last season yuh nuh stop run yuh mouth. W'ppen??? Xcuse a premature Xcitementer.....nuh watch nutten. Fi win the league yuh haffi be marathon runner. The league tighter this season. Everybody all of a sudden tun expert.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Twan must be asleep,this explains his slip from the top....Xpect no mercy this season.

Rafulation.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Enjoy it while it last grasshopper. Fyah deh a mus-mus tail him think a cool breeze.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Your fiyah dropping opps outting..lol

Comment

Wait !! never see that you pass me X !
              Is who helping you with the team ? Seriously !!

No worries, enjoy the couple of days at the top.....I am BACK !!
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                Wait !! never see that you pass me X !
                Is who helping you with the team ? Seriously !!

No worries, enjoy the couple of days at the top.....I am BACK !!
                I figured out the rigged league. Tek off next week.

Comment

Working...
                X