Deshorn Brown tonight vs. Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshorn Brown tonight vs. Seattle

Just a heads up that Deshorn Brown will be going up against the Seattle Sounders in the playoffs at 10:30 P.M eastern on NBC Sports Network. Match will be at Seattle so expect a decent crowd. One and done game. On a side note Seattle broke the MLS season attendance record with an average of 44,038. Makes me scratch my head sometimes watching their games. What was MLS waiting for all this time in giving them a franchise?
    No need to thank me forumites.

more than the crowd at Chel$ki stadium.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That stadium is always full.

Just good football vibes!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

All of the stadium out west, Seatlle, Portland, Vancouver, pick your choice. Good footballing crowds.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A proper stadium and the franchise fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            All of the stadium out west, Seatlle, Portland, Vancouver, pick your choice. Good footballing crowds.
            The West is definitely dominant when it comes to fan participation. Top drawing franchises in order are Seattle, LA Galaxy, Portland, Montreal, Vancouver. When San Jose gets their new stadium, we will see if they can move into the big time also. Chivas is the disaster, but the MLS folks were not thinking at all when they set up that franchise.

Comment

Is this football?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                A proper stadium and the franchise fee?
                Me...why are you going to bring facts to my rum bar ramblings? Slap yuself!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Is this football?!

Mosiah maybe if you'd spend more time not chatting foolishness and sending a few of your TSA ballas to help out DC United you'd be more impressed with the level of football. Have you found us a striker left midfielder, left & right back and central midfielder yet? If not mi nuh wan' 'ear nutten fram yu till den. Facety.

In all honesty I was only able to watch the last 30 minutes of the game. By then Seattle was up 1-0 and from what the commentators were saying Colorado started to open up pushing for the equalizer. Looked like Seattle had them pretty well contained for all intent for the bit I watched. Yeah on Seattle's turf if you're looking for free flowing football you can forget it. But you're a Liverpool fan so how would you know what real football looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                    But you're a Liverpool fan so how would you know what real football looks like?
                    TK all those other words were just wasted keystrokes.

MOsiah, it's the same football that has qualified my now new team to World Cups over and over again. Jamaicans prefer cricket over football. Reggaeboyz can full stadium like how the Toon Army follow the USA team.......wait.....Toon Army......I meant the Tartan Army.........no.....Salvation Army............
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X