Loserfool man dem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    I think Man U should empty the bank for Suarez. The guy is world class. Plus it would a lot of fun harassing Mosiah every time Luis dropped a hat trick on his dibi dibi side. Maybe even a hand of god goal for good measure.
    EMPTY THE WHAT ??? BANK??? LMAooooooooo !!!!

the bank EMPTY already. Why you think dem muck up the summer transfer window suh. They have to float a bond in February to raise cash.

Manu4lifesupport >>> get it now??
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
      EMPTY THE WHAT ??? BANK??? LMAooooooooo !!!!

the bank EMPTY already. Why you think dem muck up the summer transfer window suh. They have to float a bond in February to raise cash.

Manu4lifesupport >>> get it now??
      Why you haffi gwaan an tell dem dat and spwile di fun!? Cho. You foofoo so till!! Me was a wait fi T.K. fi reach di bank an fine ongly 2 shilling an' a sixpence plus £6 pound wut of bank charge. LOL!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suarez won't leave Liverpool in January and definitely not in June if we make top 4. There is no question that this is the most competitive year in a long time, but I don't see the top 6 being any different from the top 6 in squad value...how they get sorted is to be seen...
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Why you haffi gwaan an tell dem dat and spwile di fun!? Cho. You foofoo so till!! Me was a wait fi T.K. fi reach di bank an fine ongly 2 shilling an' a sixpence plus £6 pound wut of bank charge. LOL!!!
          You know Paul...between you and Twan I cannot figure out which one of you I hate the most. Stay out of my thread!
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X