Yes, RF, I'm proud and I'm happy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, RF, I'm proud and I'm happy!!!

“Mosiah and crew...I hope unuh proud of the job unuh bwoy Crenston doing.” - Reggae Fan

“I hope Mosiah and the Boxhill supporters among us are happy today as they were 4 years ago when Boxhill came to office.” - Reggae Fan

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Re: Yes, RF, I'm proud and I'm happy!!!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    “Mosiah and crew...I hope unuh proud of the job unuh bwoy Crenston doing.” - Reggae Fan

“I hope Mosiah and the Boxhill supporters among us are happy today as they were 4 years ago when Boxhill came to office.” - Reggae Fan
    And what exactly are you happy about now Mosiah? I will assume for the moment youare happy for the fighting spirit of the little youths, and not the inadequacies of teh JFF. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have Boxhill's Email address?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Congratulations Mosiah, your prez has done us proud once again. As I predicted, the U-17 comes last in a tournament hosted at home.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I guess the objective was achieved and will continue along the same path.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Skippy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X