RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo Morris- what's the upside story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo Morris- what's the upside story?

I have been hearing about Ricardo Morris. Mosiah and anybody else who knows what is the upside on this player. I have heard about his medical issues in the past but trying to understand discipline level, speed, strength, touch and decision making and passing ability.

One of the most important qualities in players that have made it outside jamaica is the ability to sacrifice self for team.

Silky smooth dribbler and passer. Could use some build up of his structure, but good player. Not sure what his negatives are. Maybe he could be more accurate with his passes?

Perhaps Me can give us his opinion?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No complaints. Maybe he could score more.

Quite creative and sensible player. I just hope he stays healthy. He could have probably done as bad as McAnuff and McClearry in qualifiers without the extra cost

Comment

Is he a leader type.

Comment

Hmm, 'passer, but could be more accurate'? not sure what that means. What about speed and combativeness, I would imagine a silky dribbler may not be very combative or speedy.

Comment

Yes. He's one of the young players on the Portmore team and you would not know it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Take what I said in its entirety. Was wondering what his negatives could be, why he was not called up for national duties. Are all passers of the ball accurate passers of the ball? You only have to check out some of your snow balsa to get your answer.

He's no prima dona on the field, ready to mix it up with anyone.

Please don't ask the predictable question.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X