Blues Star: United Don't Deserve Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues Star: United Don't Deserve Title

John Obi Mikel has strangely claimed that Manchester United do not deserve to win the title this season, despite remaining top of the league throughout the season.

Mikel originally signed for United, then claimed he had been forced in to it. The reds happily accepted a massive £12 million for the youngster, and haven't looked back. It may be a different story for Mikel though, and his bitterness is easily detected in his recent comments.
    “We deserve to win the title because of our hard work, determination, the injury crisis and everything. I think United have been lucky at some points this season while we’ve had a long list of injuries to cope with. Overall, we’ve been the better team.On the strength of our performances we would be worthy champions, because we gave it our all. It’s only a few days to go but I am confident the title will remain at Stamford Bridge. We deserve it.” Following the odd outbursts from Mourinho over the past couple of weeks, this Mikel statement could lead one to believe there's something in the water in Chelsea!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: Blues Star: United Don't Deserve Title

I guess this idiot feel like a ... well idiot. Only a stupid ass fool would turn their back on MAnu for a wanna bee big club.

When anybody from Chelsea ready, list unuh injuried players throughout the season, then compare it to Manu's injury list.

One thing, come Wednesday, mek sure unuh form the guard of honor when the Champs come to town.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I guess this idiot feel like a ... well idiot. Only a stupid ass fool would turn their back on MAnu for a wanna bee big club.

When anybody from Chelsea ready, list unuh injuried players throughout the season, then compare it to Manu's injury list.

One thing, come Wednesday, mek sure unuh form the guard of honor when the Champs come to town.
      Biting yuh finger-nails?

Nuh worry di GUNNERS tuh unnuh rescue!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

All my team need is 1 point from 2 games. Thanx but no thanx. Unuh need fi win fi secure 3rd place.

Comment

Working...
        X