RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL, Jangle, Sass, T.K. y'all remember this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, Jangle, Sass, T.K. y'all remember this?

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

When Jozey signed with that corner league team in Jersey. That's why he hasn't been able to get with any of the TOP teams in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Nope....no.....can't say that I do.....was this the metro transit authority ball or something? Did that guy win bus driver of the year? He must have really known his stops.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        When Jozey signed with that corner league team in Jersey. That's why he hasn't been able to get with any of the TOP teams in Europe.
        Corner league team? Now that's a low blow!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's what happened when they had the Real Housewives of Jersey as their executives, Snookie & the Jersey Shore crew as their coaching staff and Chris Christie as their physical trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            That's what happened when they had the Real Housewives of Jersey as their executives, Snookie & the Jersey Shore crew as their coaching staff and Chris Christie as their physical trainer.
            Well since Christie became the trainer they won their first trophy. Let's see if they can put away Houston tonight.

Comment

Hey I'm just here for the free ride and to be T.K.'s nemesis. Buffalo Bills me seh
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Hey I'm just here for the free ride and to be T.K.'s nemesis. Buffalo Bills me seh
                Buffalo who? Now I know you've lost your mind. Washington Redski.....er.....I mean......Washington Native Americans to de worl'!!!!

Comment

Sorry I meant to say Buffalo wings in garlic sauce.....eerrmmm....hmmmm.... is it spring yet???
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Sorry I meant to say Buffalo wings in garlic sauce.....eerrmmm....hmmmm.... is it spring yet???
                    Hehe..... funny mofo.....

Comment

Remember this period very well Lazie.

It was about the first time i met you in person. I still have all my MetroStars T-shirts and jerseys.

Lalas was not a good football administrator. His current job description is exactly where he belongs.

That was their Scottish coach before Bradley. (Faget his name).

As for Altidore, he will always be USAF closeted hero. Chussss mi.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I remember when they use to tell me about the "Haitian youth" at the Metro stars academy. Altidore has certainly grown.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X