Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ref thief West Brom

West Brom mash up Chelsea.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    West Brom mash up Chelsea.
    Me waaan hear Tilla's take on that play. Brunt need a slap. when they broke 2-1 on Mikel, why didn't he give Victor the ball to run in on goal?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yep and the first goal was given to E'to to rhatid.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie, unlike you I am not afraid to call a spade a spade. Chelsea did not deserve a point from this game and I do not think that was a penalty for Ramires.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The first goal was not really given, it was taken by Eto'o. Hey, it happened so fast and the defender getting ready to clear when Eto'o got a foot in to knock it in. A rather fortuitous opportunity, but a good poaching goal nonetheless.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No Tilla, a ball like that he had to kick it one time with the right foot. Instead he fumbled and try turning it on his left foot and E'to robbed him. You learn that anything inside the 6 yard box under pressure you just kick it away.

Comment

Ref is a Chelsea fan!!!

Clearly not a penalty, giving a penalty like that at the end you must be absolutely certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                No Tilla, a ball like that he had to kick it one time with the right foot. Instead he fumbled and try turning it on his left foot and E'to robbed him. You learn that anything inside the 6 yard box under pressure you just kick it away.
                Easy for you to say Sass. Ideally that was what he was supposed to do. The ball dropped to this feet rather unexpectedly and he was making he necessary adjustments to kick the ball. Boom!! Eto'o got to it first.

I blame the defender, but I also do not blame him. It is not like he expected the ball to drop at his foot and he had to adjust to be able to clear from where the ball sat to where his feet were. That is how I saw it.

Comment

Your bwoy Mourinho has an eye for must have players,he knows what it takes hence Eto was contracted and used appropriately.
                  Tilla,the actual standings in the table willlikely not change this weekend,but the gap....
                  Ashley went down easily so did your boy,deception is the driving/diving force....

Comment

Rockie, the difference is clear. Ashley collapsed and pulled his left leg to go down when there was no contact. Ramires had a shoulder-to-shoulder challenge and went down easily. Too different cases entirely, albeit the two can be considered an effort to deceive the referee.

I am not defending Ramires, but I think Ashley's was worse.

Comment

Actually, I think he has ManUre fan club membership. He was just taking revenge against a team that beat his side at Old Trafford this season.

Comment

As it pertains to WestBrom the deception paid off for Chel$ki,hence in actuality...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          As it pertains to WestBrom the deception paid off for Chel$ki,hence in actuality...
                          OK so because it did not pay off for ManUre, it is nothing then?

Comment

You can't blame him and not blame him. He "dressed" the ball twice, which simply mean he could have kicked it. He was trying to put it on his left foot.

Careless.

Comment

I will have to look at the goal highlights again as that is not how I remember it.

Comment

Working...
                              X