HL, Bricky hmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, Bricky hmmmm

Who is the butch girl with the well coiffed ponytail in defense?? What a great game by the Manchester. United's defenders.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

After Rafa fix up Napoli im a come fix up Shitty .....coach clueless, Toure seems lost, he has to be in the middle of every thing ,from attack to defence, right now im in the middle of no-where.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What happened to the speed?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Insane Bolg mash them up a Caymanas yesterday.

That is speed over ground.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

jah know star...jah know...

Comment

Yuh mean speed to burn? I guess they were expecting Jesus to save, but he didn't.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Who is the butch girl with the well coiffed ponytail in defense?? What a great game by the Manchester. United's defenders.
              "She" must be related to the coach.

After the poor game "pony-tail" had , I thought we would never seen "her" play again.

Three points squandered again!!

NEVER thought I would ever be happy to see ManDisUnited win over Arsenal. It's all good. We are still going to win the EPL.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Then Xcited, how comes yuh never tell we seh your bwoy Rafa pick up a 3 love today???
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Then Xcited, how comes yuh never tell we seh your bwoy Rafa pick up a 3 love today???
                  Pogb's goal was a rahtid lick! But poor Rafa...poor X!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

mi hear that you burn tire with one foot, a try hop back pan the Arsenal Banwaggon. LOL

watch out Gamma, HL might be coming.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No Assasin, that will NEVER happen.

Manchester City FOREVER!!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        "She" must be related to the coach.

After the poor game "pony-tail" had , I thought we would never seen "her" play again.

Three points squandered again!!

NEVER thought I would ever be happy to see ManDisUnited win over Arsenal. It's all good. We are still going to win the EPL.
                        Unu is a wutliss, useliss, rahtnaught bunch a johncrow ah wear adidas pon unu tough foot bottom an call unuself team! KMT. Me vex true me did predict sey unu uda win it...now it look like my team - this weekends real winners - ago haffi dweet when we did jus wan' cool out an tek it easy. Ah nuh nuttin...unu too dyam hurry come up...come een like when country man come to town an tink sey halfway tree clock name Big Ben.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

settle down sparky...just a small bump on the road to our fourth EPL title...

Comment

they get bummy quite easily.

Notice they are in second place by default...., he did not even say thankX.

HL

Comment

Dem only have mouth when we lose...not another word is uttered about City on this forum...until we lose...fear is a hell of a ting...poor tings

Comment

Working...
                              X