United taking away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United taking away

The passing lanes AND applying high pressure.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Undeserved yellow to jones I think

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      Undeserved yellow to jones I think
      Thank you!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Flamini rusty. He gave away too many balls.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True...too hurried

Comment

A wha Moyes do to Rooney? It come like him playing offense and defense.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              A wha Moyes do to Rooney? It come like him playing offense and defense.
              Always does that!
              ..he is also BoyU's midfield general!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Deserved win by man u .... Moyes smart he played those who have the rivalry passion. This was more about man u playing arsenal than anything else and that was the motivation IMHO

Comment

Deserved win by man u .... Moyes smart he played those who have the rivalry passion. This was more about man u playing arsenal than anything else and that was the motivation IMHO
                  Deserved win?

Important win! Good win! ...even hard worked win...but why were they more deserving than our GUNNERS?

What about a draw being fair result?

Just asking!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think strategically we were outplayed ....

Comment

Football is a strange game,Barca even when they lose probabaly has the bulj of possession.I have seen games in which the first half is totally dominated by Man U,and the second half is a completely different story.We saw that change as early as midway in the first half....
                      The question is would Man U(and the game possession stats) have changed had Arsenal scored?
                      The lesson for Man U is to have better ball possession when playing Arsenal.

Comment

I think strategically we were outplayed ....
                        Agreed!
                        I do not know if you would go that far but I think Wenger was, to use a hackneyed phrase, 'was outcoached'.

Moyes got his selections, substitutions and had his players fully prepared i.e. motivated to put out maximum effort as individuals and as unit=TEAM.

Anything the GUNNERS posed on the field were thought through and adequately responded to by BoyU's players. This they did against a GUNNERS aggregation that as collective are stronger unit group of players than BoyU.

Yup! ...on that day, as TEAM BoyU played above themselves and as TEAM the GUNNERS played below ability. The respective manager/each manager must bear some of the responsibility (major blame or major kudos) for the performance of his TEAM. End of story!
                        Last edited by Karl; November 12, 2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

and thus man u deserved to win ...

Comment

that is one half of the lesson .... the defended the passing channels very very well especially in the midfield and final third ..

Comment

Working...
                            X