Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 points??

Hmmm.....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

hmm
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Good win! ...but...

...BoyU is not in this season's title race.

My GUNNERS played down to your level...and there are other TEAMs...4 other TEAMs that will 'dus BoyU hout'!

...and some lower down that shall give BoyU fits. Those 'fryahs' just do not have the 'fear' we showed today. They know they are 'fryahs' so they come with an attitude hunting scalps! BoyU has not got the quality across its squad to day-in, day-out repel the 'fryahs'.

Watch di ride!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        My GUNNERS played down to your level...
        By qualifying them as "My Gunners", it says you cannot help it being biased.

ManUre played well and did what they had to do to stop Arsenal. With all the success Arsenal has had this season, I just do not see them as championship material. Maybe in another year or two and with the addition of a few other good players. . .

I hope they continue playing well and prove me wrong.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          ...BoyU is not in this season's title race.

My GUNNERS played down to your level...and there are other TEAMs...4 other TEAMs that will 'dus BoyU hout'!

...and some lower down that shall give BoyU fits. Those 'fryahs' just do not have the 'fear' we showed today. They know they are 'fryahs' so they come with an attitude hunting scalps! BoyU has not got the quality across its squad to day-in, day-out repel the 'fryahs'.

Watch di ride!!!
          When MU was in 8th many wrote us off. MU now in 5th, 5 points behind arsenal and you claim MU not in the race?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            When MU was in 8th many wrote us off. MU now in 5th, 5 points behind arsenal and you claim MU not in the race?
            I think you are 5th or... mmmmm???? ...6th material!
            That is a write off!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              By qualifying them as "My Gunners", it says you cannot help it being biased.

ManUre played well and did what they had to do to stop Arsenal. With all the success Arsenal has had this season, I just do not see them as championship material. Maybe in another year or two and with the addition of a few other good players. . .

I hope they continue playing well and prove me wrong.
              Re: Biased
              Of course I am biased towards My GUNNERS...but as the following shows - - I have not lost my head. We were playing waaaaaaay below My GUNNERS - this season's GUNNERS - level/previous form. ...as my then post said, I hoped for My GUNNERS coming awake. Never happened.

Re: BoyU played well and did what they had to do...
              Sure. The best they have performed this season.

Watch di ride!

Comment

The thing is there were a handful of unfielded Man U players that I would love to see against Arsenal,you have missing players too.It makes the second game even more intriguing.
                Man U has a bunch of teams to deal with before we have any right to focus on catching Arsenal.

Comment

and who are the top 4?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The remember (and I know you do but I have to say it) that among the "many that wrote us off" included your own acolytes. I seem to remember some scathing criticisms of David Moyes from among your cohort.
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      The remember (and I know you do but I have to say it) that among the "many that wrote us off" included your own acolytes. I seem to remember some scathing criticisms of David Moyes from among your cohort.
                      Did you see me saying anything different? Again, Moyes was never my choice for the role (even though I have no say), secondly after getting the job he got rid of the entire coaching staff, therefore blind leading blind. There were about 500 player that rejected joining MU because of the coach. Now you tell me if he didn't deserve criticism? Note, even though we knock the coach, we didn't jump ship and if in the next game I see something to criticize, I certainly will.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

this was not about Moyes...this was about the players rising to the challenge of a longstanding rivalry which transcends the coach all the players are passionate about it in a way fellaini would never have been.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But a him pick the team, and last few weeks ago the team didn't have the confidence and touch it had yesterday.

Make Lazie exhale. Any good coach was going to come in assess and then make their changes. Same way them was cussing Wenger for believing in his team and not buy a ton a man.

How is the big coaches like Jose and Pelligrini doing lately???? You nuh think them squad strong?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi nuh sure you understand mi, that team coulda pick itself. those players feel something about that match-up that the coach cannot understand ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah I understand but he could have f... it up. Still have to give him some credit.

Comment

Working...
                              X