Captain time fi pack yuh Grip an Goooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    <It is impossible to fill such teams with players outside of the island as in terms of technical skills it has been repeatedly seen that our players at home at say,
    U-12 through U-17 are on par with world's best in terms of technical ability. It is as TEAM that we falter.>

Lol ! Woieeee !!

Delusion is a hell of a ting. Tell dat to Belize Under-15 and Di Jamaican Under-15 Coach.. Fabulous..

Full time you get real.. di PNP ting mi can unnastan dat is yuh Religion.. but dis football denial nuh neccessary..

The REALITY:

<Jamaica's under-15 head coach, Fabian Davis, has expressed disappointment with how underdeveloped the youngsters coming into the national set-up are at this age.>

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../sports12.html

A poor work-man blames his tools.
    That work-man, U-15 coach Fabian Dawkins, is following true to form of our football leaders.

Coach Dawkins blames his tools. We surely could not expect him to stand up and proclaim,
    I am abject failure!
    ...could we?

His bosses, the JFF leaders, are not doing so!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl please explain how and why this post of yours appears attached to my name

Do you want to borrow my identity?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Karl please explain how and why this post of yours appears attached to my name

Do you want to borrow my identity?
        Error on my part. Not the first time I have tried to use someone's post as quote...and ended up posting in and changing that original post. It is a bit late tonight....but I shall try to correct same tomorrow.

My apologies, boss.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Error on my part. Not the first time I have tried to use someone's post as quote...and ended up posting in and changing that original post. It is a bit late tonight....but I shall try to correct same tomorrow.

My apologies, boss.
          I'm actually pleased... no... flattered that you would use my yappin

What I don't understand is how your post appeared under my byline... does it have anything to do with the NSA-type activity yuh love?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Who want to abolish Manning Cup ???

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Comment

This announcement was prior to any Matches being played.. why would he start the blame game at that point ??!

You are saying we are on par with the best in the World.. the Coach is saying they are very underdeveloped..

Hmmm.. now who should I believe...

lol ! woiee !

Continue the almshouse.. perdition you shall remain..

What is Belize FIFA Ranking ?

Get real dude..

Comment

Yuh need fi wuk pon yuh veracity

Comment

Trust that restores you original post?
                  Again - Sorry! It was just plain error on my part an inadvertent act.

Comment

...and my response to the post ----&gt;

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    The above shows you lack understanding on the way forward being advocated.

Of course I support always putting the best available players on the field. That is within the strictures of excellent local youth development.

I isolate this section as it's the key component of your position... the rest of your post is a windy derivative of it
                    ...well let me with your help examine your statements.

a) On the above how so?

This is the irreconcilable contradiction of your approach....

1. Clearly there's no structured youth development to generate the "best players" you seek. So logic dictates that said youth development should be the priority ...not the instant gratification of WCQ ...

This is true only IF one truly believes that youths are the way forward... as the Belgians did (I notice you cannot address the Belgian example I advanced several times)
                    Seeing "best players" directly speaks to the making of comparisons and is therefore asking for/demanding selection from within what is currently available...then?

Would you say, matters not the standards players skills or playing abilities, it is always possible to, from the identified pool, select "best players"?

2. Your support for importing massive numbers of last minute snow ballas because they may be the "best players" in your judgment (at one point 80% of on field players during the past WCQ) contradicts your argument for a youth focus
                    b) This your #2 demands I once again try to explain what I have been saying for years:

My support is for integrating our best available players into TEAM.

You have to understand that best available is with underlying premise - (a premise I have repeated until one poster recently said something to the effect when referring to my knowledge of football - "I have to conclude you know nothing about the game and only keep parroting TEAM") - that the TEAM is paramount.

I seek "best TEAM" and that can only be created if there is use of "best AVAILABLE players". That "best AVAILABLE players" does not necessarily equate "best players" as you need players that shall give "best TEAM". ...fact is, "best AVAILABLE players" = available players who can be molded into "best TEAM".

Do you think there could be a player who may be top world class...our player/eligible to play for our team...who would not add to improved TEAM on inclusion but, in fact, prove impediment to having "best TEAM" represent us?

You cannot have your cake and eat it too Karl... one has to choose a course when it comes to POLICY options.
                    In the context of what I have always advocated, I can have my cake and eat it...and my suggested policy allows just that.

Slow cooking youth development OR a hurry-come-up team of imported strangers?? ...
                    I reject your suggestion that youth development should be slowly introduced. - (That must be what you are saying as I have repeatedly...on this site...laid it out that youth development is an ongoing "perpetual renewal" path.) - "Perpetual Renewal" by its very being suggests "forever and ever". Anyway you "cut it" that is a long, long time.

That hurry-come-up policy option has failed at the task of WCQ AND also inhibits youth development by denying them high level exposure

Sensible people will see that as the worst outcome possible
                    To the contrary "perpetual renewal" cannot be seen by sensible people as
                    "hurry-come-up" policy option
                    Last edited by Karl; November 18, 2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I asked you a question.. it requires a response identifying a person or persons..

Once you have done that then we can engage in a discussion about veracity..

Comment

Working...
                      X